Monday, July 15, 2013

Manic Monday 7.15.13




Favorite Photo of the Week~ My little silly monkeys!

~MANIC MONDAY~
 
Highlights of last week included:
 ~July in Arizona = SLOW times in the Wedding Business! But for me it's always a nice break because I get to spend time with so many dear friends!!!!

Yes This Actually Happened:
~As of Sunday morning, my scale showed me my pre pregnancy weight!!!  I'm not gonna lie when I found out I was pregnant with twins, I was a little scared of the weight gain {okay, a lot scared}...and it didn't really help that so many people told me..."wow, you're going to get SO BIG!".   But my doctor stayed on me about not gaining too much weight...you see a lot of people think that with twins you're suppose to gain DOUBLE the weight as you would with one baby...my doctor {thankfully} emphasized to me that that just wasn't true.  Ideally, she wanted me to only gain approx. 15 more lbs than a singleton pregnancy.  And I did pretty good, I gained a total of 46lbs.  And now I can officially say that I lost all of 46 of those pounds, hallelujah!!!  Feeling so happy!!!  Now on to the next fitness goal!
~Toured a few of my very favorite venues with an upcoming J.Starr Bride & Groom! Finalizing the venue and date is one of the hardest, most stressful parts of the wedding planning process, I'm so happy I can help them with this process.
 
Confessions:
~I packed away my love bugs newborn clothes and I only shed a few tears. 
 
New Fab Finds:
~Ever been to Culinary Dropout? It's suuuper delish!  And the décor and ambiance is very chic!

Baby Moments I Want to Remember:

Hannah:
So serious at times, loves her hands, very independent. She'll make you work hard to get a smile out of her, but once you do, your heart just melts.  She loves "touching" things..toys, her crib netting, mommy's necklaces, she LOVES blankets, and the second you give her one she just cuddles up each time.  It seems like she's putting more vowel sounds together and sometimes I swear she's almost saying mama.  She still LOVES blowing "raspberries" she does it all the time, sometimes even when she's crying or eating.  She also does this super adorable and a little bit kind of weird little "Stevie Wonder" head shake.  I call her "Baby Wonder" .  She also loves to shake rattles.  When she cries, it's SO SAD, almost heart breaking. 

Emma:
Constantly smiling, and smiling SO BIG, that it takes up her entire face!  Just this past week she's been on her belly at every given chance. The moment you put her on her back she FLIPS over so fast!  She scoots like crazy!  She can really cover some serious ground.  She has to look around and see what everyone else is doing all the time {especially her sister} She's been caught snatching toys away from her sister...and when she gets MAD look out, she YELLS. 


Ear Pulling at 6 Months....
 
Oh My!
 
Goofs...
 
 
"Mommy, you're weird"...
 
Met up with my beloved "Crab Shackers" we all worked together as servers at Joes Crab Shack over TEN YEARS ago, my how times fly!!!  They are all BEYOND hilarious and when the four of us get together, it's TROUBLE!
 
Hi Bunnies...
 
My Blue Eyed Beauties...
 
Speaking of TROUBLE, my two LONG TIME home girls came over for a visit and a snuggle.  During this time, our air conditioner BROKE, and our home was HOT.  Pair that with two infants, and irate wiener dogs (mad at the a/c repairman)...and it made for one mess of an evening...but hey, that's how you know you've got true friends, right?
 
 Later that same night, we cruised over to our dear friends Tony and Jacquie's home for some late night chit chat.  They now live right down the street from us, SO HAPPY!

Shameless "selfie"...just to show off my new: stella and dot necklace!

My darling Bride & Groom to be!
 
Emma, showing us that can now put her foot in her mouth.
 
 Me and my favorite "Culinary Graduate" ironically at "Culinary Dropout".
 
 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...