Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mindful Monday 2.3.14

{My view, most mornings....}
 

MINDFUL MONDAY

Highlights of last week included:
~Special time spent catching up with some very dear friends.

New fab finds:
~ After much thought....finally bought myself an "Active Link"
~My friend Addie introduced me to Vita Coco Coconut Water from Costco...it's seriously like sticking a straw straight into a coconut...it helps if you close your eyes and imagine the beach.

Yes this actually happened:
~Had a few "mommy meltdown moments" this past weekend...moments when I just feel like I have to jump off the hamster wheel for a minute to catch my breath.

Feeling Appreciative:
~For having friends that love me...for me....and for the all kinds of good they do for my soul.

Confessions:
~I may or may not have looked up the lyrics to Beyoncé's "Drunk in Love" with a girlfriend...then laughed out loud like teenagers.

Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~I had a freak out moment when my buggies developed "welts" on their faces after I gave them a few "veggie straws" after yanking them out of their high chairs and bathing them, we discovered it was only some skin irritation.

I Turn it Up: "By the Way":  Red Hot Chili Peppers...Umm...can we just talk for a second about how amazing Bruno Mars & the RHC Peppers were at the Superbowl Halftime Show???

On the horizon for this week:
~ A fabulous J.Starr Wedding on Friday!
~ A weekend with my guy...as my little loves are off to Gramps & Grams.


Something Inspiring:




SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:
 
Fun Times with Becky!

Morning Walks = Clear Thoughts

The good news is...they'll eat pretty much anything and everything...

...The bad news....they need a bath after nearly every meal

Let's Do This

Smooches
 
Spent some precious time with Renata

J.Starr Details, Details, and more Details
 
Fun times at Wiggle Worms!

Bridal Twilight Hours at San Tan Elegante

Happy 6th Birthday Gregory
 
I could say that I don't LOVE all the attention these two get when we're out shopping....but...
I'd be lying
 
Super Bowl Sunday...Justin and Uncle Shannon were much more impressed by these two little firecrackers then any silly football game.
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...