Wednesday, December 24, 2014

"May Your Christmas Be Filled with Chaos" 12.24.14

Dear Friends & Family,

Merry Christmas to you.  At the current moment this girl is pretty beat and this iced coffee is not doing the trick. But this could be because I just bathed my littles and got them down for a nap.  I don't know why "bath time" is so exhausting...but wow...it's a workout (like bathing spider monkeys)   But all and all life is pretty grand... our halls are decked (ya know with many "we have 1 year old twins" modifications.)....Christmas songs are playing...almost all the Christmas gifts are wrapped (just gotta bust out the birthday ones too) Because...oh yeah...who had twins the day after Christmas....THIS GIRL....wouldn't change it for the world...just have to remind myself to start much earlier on everything next year. I LOVE the holidays....especially CHRISTMAS...so I struggle "not to do" all the fun traditions.   So my friends...that's why I haven't been blogging much in the past three weeks (plus lots of great J.Starr Stylized happenings!)...we've been busy, it's been amazing.  I'll catch up soon. 

I sincerely hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and are able to spend some down time with your loved ones. Also please keep in mind all of those who don't have their loved ones with them ..... We will be honoring my late mother-in-law tonight by indulging in one of her old "Starr Family" traditions by ordering Rosati's pizza (deep dish, Chicago style...."the kind of you have to eat with a fork" according to my sweet hubs) and watching Christmas movies with our littles, in our jammies of course.

 Much Love,

Until then...I leave you with the photos from this year's: Starr Christmas Card:

Merry Christmas...

 Because Parenting is Humbling...
 ...May Your Christmas Be Filled with Chaos.
Love, The Starrs


P.S. Somehow I ordered far less cards this year....so if you're a normally a receiver of the "Starr Card", but didn't get one, it's not because you're not loved...it's because I need to hire a full time office manager/personal assistant :) And to my past and upcoming clients & industry vendor friends...you get your surprises around Valentine's Day instead!  xoxo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13376071/?claim=p8fp7hj5mse">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...