Friday, February 13, 2015

{Featured Friday}: On Newstands Now, J.Starr Styled & Coordinated Cover

 
Happy Friday Sweet Peeps!
 
A little less than a year ago I was asked to style & coordinate a cover, along with a 4 page editorial shoot for Arizona's Finest Wedding Sites magazine.  At the time this was my second time doing this, since then I've added two more covers to my portfolio, truly such an honor. 
 
The amount of work that goes into a magazine editorial shoot is mind blowing, these breath taking images just don't happen. There is a ton of planning, designing, communicating, and executing with large teams of creative professionals. 
 
 
 
Although, when you see the final product come to life, it's exhilarating.  I posted the full 4 page editorial on my blog previously, you can view it here.  I couldn't share the cover until now....as it's currently hot off the press and currently on newsstands. 
 
 
 VENDOR TEAM:
 
Event Design/Coordination: J.Starr Stylized Weddings
Venue, Drinks & Desserts: JW Marriott Ridge Resort & Spa
Floral Design: Flower Bar
Photography: Brooke Photography
Paper Details: Paper Crown Designs
Hair & Make Up: Rolfs
Groom's Attire: Mr. Formal

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...