Monday, April 13, 2015

"The Monday Mix" 4.13.15

~Cheers to a Refreshing New Week Ahead~
(Photo by Brooke Photography) 

Monday April 13th, 2015

#goodvibes:
  • new bookings
  • peaceful weekend
  • surprises ahead
#thebabes:
  • my Emma officially say's "mama" all the time now, melt me.
  • the diaper cream incident
#fabfinds:
  • Digital Project Life, I finally dove in.  Time to get all our pretty photos off the computer and into albums.
  • The Paseo, new wedding venue.  Stunning desert views.

#reallife:
  • my husband.  he makes me laugh.  He's been proudly cutting his own hair for years, but I've been trying to encourage him to try out a different look.  So last week he had his hair cut in a salon (BIG deal for Mr. Starr)...which has resulted in an uncontrollable cowlick, that sticks straight up on his head.  Yesterday morning he walks into my office with a tube of hair gel, hands it to me and actually says "Style Me Pretty." It took massives amount of hair gel to tame is cowlick, but we finally got it under control. That guy, I tell ya.

#inspireme:

#recentplaylist:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...