Monday, December 3, 2012

Manic Monday Vol. 20

 (34 Weeks Pregnant/ 8 Months, with Twins)

Well Gang,

Truth is..... I have so much to be thankful for and so many amazing things have happened that I'd love to share on my blog...but I just feel plain awful. So much so that I'm truly lacking any creativity and brain power. It's impossible to sleep comfortably~ I'm up all night long, I don't have much of an appetite ~as I have no where to put any food, and I get so frustrated with my body because I have so much to do before these babies come.... but no energy to get anything done. I hate complaining... I really do... the babies have been so healthy and pregnancy has been going so well...I'm just at the really difficult home stretch right now...and I still have a hard time believing that I'll be a mother of two little girls very soon.

But because I hate breaking traditions..... I at least wanted to post a weekly photo.... and because the size of my belly shocks me.





2 comments :

  1. Keep it up mama! You're doing AMAZING!!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well your still a doll! and I can only hope if and when I decide on kids that I can stay on my feet and manage to wear heels as long as you did!

    Your the pinnacle of adorable pregnancy =)

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...