Friday, November 30, 2012

Manic Monday Vol. 17,18,& 19



(31 Weeks Pregnant/ 7 Months, with Twins) 
The day we moved into our new home!
 
 (32 Weeks Pregnant/ 8 Months, with Twins) 
My last day as Director of Wedding & Event Sales at Superstition Springs Golf Club!

(33 Weeks Pregnant/ 8 Months, with Twins) 
Thanksgiving 2012
 
 
 Dear Faithful Readers~ Yes, yes...I know it's not Monday...maybe I should change the title of these posts....and yes, yes...I know it's been 3 weeks since my last one....due to some big life changing events, I've been off my game a little....
 
But I'm still here... and GROWING, just trying to adjust to everything and still trying to make some time for embracing the holidays and spending our last few moments together before our little girls get here.  Every day gets a little harder physically....my total weight gain thus far is 36 pounds, though it feels like 100.  I'm in FULL nesting mode  but rather than a just a nursery, we have a whole home to put together, but can only move a turtles pace, just trying to make daily efforts to get us better set up.. I can't wait to hold these babies in my arms and see their sweet lil faces.
 
 
 

1 comment :

  1. I love the outfit you rocked on Thanksgiving. How did the boots hold up? You look beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...