Monday, September 8, 2014

"The Monday Mix" 9.8.14

~THE MONDAY MIX~ 

 
Highlights of last week included:
~Unexpected date night with that cute boy above.  Having children makes you appreciate time alone so much more than you ever thought possible...It was a random night...we ate at "So Cal Fish Taco Company" which is sooo my style...making me crave the beach big time. We dined outside, it was breezy, the music was perfect and we had uninterrupted conversations and ate steamed muscles and lobster tacos = heaven in Gilbert.
 
Fab finds:
~I loved Angelina Jolie's Wedding dress ~ featuring her children's drawings.  I love when a couple personalizes traditions.
~Changing Hands Bookstore...fairly close to our home. I could wander the aisles for hours.
 
Yes this actually happened:
~We may or may not have randomly/kind of accidently snuck into the 2nd half of a show at Hale Center Theatre showing of the "Phantom"...I was pretty blown away by the acting and singing, and the theatre is pretty cool...definitely going back for a Christmas show
~Speaking of the beach...booked a fall beach trip! So excited to take our little ones, last time we were at the beach I was eight months pregnant with twins, running a Wedding, while in the process of moving....(quite possibly the craziest time in my life)
 
Feeling Appreciative:
~For attempting to slooow my mind down a little. It was a fast pace summer with lots of business growth which resulted in many steps forward. With Fall approaching I'm looking forward to finishing projects and not start any new ones.  I'm hoping to read more, clean more, cook more, and take in some yoga classes.

Sending Some Love:
~Out to Justin's Uncle Bill.  He underwent 4way bypass heart surgery this past weekend.  We're thinking of you and Aunt Sheila.
~Out to my sweet friend Julie.  Who sent me (in true Julie form) a hilarious photo via text message saying "We Eloped, in Alaska!" So happy for you Jules, we need to celebrate you in a BIG way. 
 
Food, Fitness & Fashion:
~Need some new songs to move to...I'm kinda loving these running songs as of late:
  • Undressed, Kim Cesarion
  • First Love, Jennifer Lopez (cheesy I know, but it works)
  • Bad Girls, M.I.A.
  • This is What if Feels Like, Banks
  • Crazy in Love Orchestra Cinematique

~ I love Anthropologie's sale room!  One of my best friends recently bought an Anthropologie Wedding Dress, she's going to look stunning.

Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~Those TWO.  Every day they get funnier and funnier.  Hannah tries taking every single stuffed animal she owns to bed every night.  Emma has discovered a special soft blanket that she loves to be wrapped in and snuggle.  They both chatter, chatter, chatter, especially to each other. They know some words..but aren't quite talking yet.
 
Something Inspiring: 
 
 
 
Highlights of last week included:  
{STARR SESSIONS} 
 
 
 
Memorial Day Fun...at the same restaurant that Justin once told me (very very early on) that he wasn't sure if he ever wanted to get married or have children...Hee Hee...good thing I didn't believe him, his hands sure are full of sassiness now.
 
They love their Water Table
 
Emma loving her first taste of Apple Juice...mmmm
 
For the exception of the loud scary elephants that terrified Emma, Rainforest Café was a hit.
 
Hannah was chowing down like she owned the place.
 
Hannah playing "peek a boo" with her Great Granny
 
They love their accessories
 
We finally did it.  My parents had the babies this weekend...so we were finally able to FINISH organizing our garage...this has been a painfully slow project... (because home projects take forever when you have twins)..but it's DONE. kind of.
 
 We were finally able to visit my brother Chase's new place and meet his new doggie : Leo
(I have a furry nephew...he's super cute)
  
 
{INSTAGRAM REEL} 
  
My Emmie

Anthropologie Finds

 
Dare I say it's finally cool enough to go for walks again?  Last time we went for walks, my littles couldn't walk yet...it's amazing what can change in one summer. 


Into EVERYTHING....they have a special knack for finding anything that's not baby proofed.

Daddy's Girls

Fish, Fish, Fish
Somehow we ended up with balcony seats...it was rad...I kinda love downtown Gilbert.

Text from my Mom....of my Hannah Girl....

 And Ems...she's such a Hipster...
 
 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...