Wednesday, May 6, 2015

New J.Starr Website is Live!




Hi Friends!

Today my new website is live! This has been a big project and one that I'll continuously be working on as more of my beautiful Weddings come to fruition.  I would like to especially thank all of my past clients and vendor partners for making this collaboration of showcased work possible. 

Photo Credit for my featured galleries go to: Still Life Studios, Erica Velasco Photographers, Brie Bandura Photography and Brooke Photography.  I'd also like to give a special thank to Arizona's Finest Wedding Sites Magazine for the styled shoots we partnered together on. 

A personal heartfelt thank you goes out to my editing and feedback team: Aimee Sloan, Chase Norris, and my partner in life and love: Justin Starr.

Enjoy! Please let me know what you think :) 

Much Love,
J.Starr

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...