Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom...


Dear Mom,

Happy Birthday to YOU! 

Today is your special day.  I know I know...you're not a big fan of birthdays...and you might be feeling extra weird with this one being a milestone birthday (no I won't say which one) but wow...look at all the love you have in your life!

I so enjoyed spending time with you last night and all the craziness that ensued...twin toddlers FULL of energy and excitement, your Mom~ who even at 83 years old still enjoys a good party, Dad, Chase, Justin, and Me....all brought together to celebrate YOU. 

YOU, little mama are really something special.  Now as a mom myself I realize this more than ever. Because being a mom requires a person to be a lot like a superhero.  You've always been the superhero of our family....always making sure that everyone is safe and happy. You always go the extra mile and where you get your super strength from is a mystery to me.

On this day, despite any angst you might feel about growing a year older...I hope you know how LOVED you are.  Thank you for being you and thank you for loving us. 

Happy Birthday.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...