Friday, June 19, 2015

"How He Asked, in Her Words."

 
 
 
How He Asked....In Her Words....
 
It was around our 3 year anniversary.  It felt like "that time" when that BIG important could be asked, right? Two weeks before our anniversary Nate took me to Shane Co. to look at rings, and I found one that I loved!  Sure enough, it was going to be our anniversary!  We went out to a lovely dinner at an Italian restaurant, and sure enough....it didn't happen.  I told myself to stop wondering when it was going to happen and just enjoy the moments with Nate. 
 
A few weeks later we had a planned trip to Las Vegas because Nate had a friend in the NASCAR Truck Series and was going to be racing that last weekend in September.  We left Friday morning and got to Vegas that after.  After checking into the hotel, we went out in search for some lunch...walked the strip.  We were having a nice time.  Later on he mentioned how he had never seen the water and music show at the Bellagio.  I got excited because I had seen it before and wanted him to see it.  So finally after getting directions and making it over there...we were waiting for the next show to start. 
 
As we were waiting it started to rain, it was odd that Nate didn't want to inside somewhere.  But I didn't think much of it, I was just happy he wanted to wait to see the show.  Right after it had started he had asked this guy standing next to us to take our picture.  So we turn to pose for the camera, and the guy mentioned that it was on video mode instead of photo mode.  Nate replied that's okay, it doesn't matter.  I gave him a funny look and was so confused so I just stood there waiting for our picture to be taken.  I then realized Nate wasn't standing next to me.  I glanced over and saw a small white box.  I still didn't think anything of it, I thought he was grabbing a tissue to clean off his phone so a the guy could take the picture. 
 
Well...it wasn't until I looked back at Nate the second time and saw the same ring that I saw about a month and half ago.  Nate had always said that he wanted to make sure when the moment was right, it would be the least expected moment.  That is just what happened. 
 
 Well, it wasn't until I looked back at Nate the second time and saw the ring I saw about a month and a half before this moment. Nate always said that he wanted to make sure when the moment was right it would be the least expected moment. That is just what happened. I had no idea Nate was going to propose. He got down on one knee and asked if I would marry him. Of course I said YES!! :)  


 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...