Monday, June 15, 2015

{Monday Mix} May Highlights



Happy Monday All!

(I was completely awestruck attending the  past WIPA event at the Arizona Biltmore! Hats off to fellow Wedding Planner: Rhonda Rush for creating this stunning look!  The theme was "Iconic Fashion" and every table was designed in the theme of a fashion designer! Photo by Jenn Wagner)


Confession, my blog has been super inconsistent over the past few months.  The reason being is I've recently made some changes with how I desire to blog moving forward, and that took an adjustment period. 

 I'm at a place now in my life where my personal life is wildly busy and my business is growing quickly ~ which I'm incredibly grateful for.  Resulting in many changes and adjustments.

The reality is, this blog started more as a personal blog ~ it served more as a place to document my life (virtual scrapbook), both personal and professional.  I've recently discovered a better way to document my personal life and create a tangible album to share with my sweet little family.  It's called Project Life. I'm a big fan.  For years I've pondered over how to bring today's digital world + my "sentimental memory keeping" heart together ~ I've finally found it.  

Long story short, I'm changing up my blogging process. I hope I can provide my readers more insight into the wedding world, I hope I can provide some useful wedding education to couples going through the challenges of planning a wedding.  I hope to share some inspirations on goal setting, life lessons and perhaps a touch of ridiculousness.   I also hope to still share some highlights of personal/professional life documentation....starting with this post. 

Here's a few highlights from May:

*The biggest highlight that occurred this month was my husband accepting a new job!  This is truly life changing because our schedule now is so much better, and his commute is super short. So thankful for new opportunities! So proud of my guy.

Other highlights included:
Attending Mother/Daughters Tea for the first time with my littles. 
 
 
Fun at the Zoo
 

Another fab shot of the WIPA Event, have I mentioned how much I love this industry?


Memorial Day Cook Out
 
Loved rocking out this wedding for fellow industry rockstar: JBarry Designs
 
Having family in town and getting to spend precious time with the Starr Crew
 
Wigging Out with my little ladies!  Aren't these dollar store wigs hideous!?!  These two crack me up!
 

 
Thank you for reading, Cheers to more blogging!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...