Monday, July 6, 2015

Are YOU on the List?



Happy Monday all!

I hope everyone had a fab weekend celebrating our great country! I was luckily enough to sneak in a quick little overnight staycation with my little crew.  We spent it poolside... with popsicles! And my little ones received their first pedicures (via me) so much sparkly fun!

This week, I am feeling *super* busy and *super* excited, because next week I have two huge events two days apart from each other. YES...I love when all the planning starts to come to life.
In case you missed the news I shared on Friday, I felt it was necessary to share again....J.Starr Stylized Weddings now has a Newsletter!

Over the past two weeks or so, my intern Emily and I have been working on developing a monthly J. Starr Newsletter. I am very happy to say that our July edition is hot off the press and ready to be sent out!  This is something that I've been wanting to do for a long time, and with the help and research of Emily...it's finally happening. 

I thought it was important to create a newsletter to be sent out each month so that you can stay up to date with J.Starr happenings.  The newsletter will feature all of the previous month’s blog posts, a few highlights from the month, as well as a planning tip, a stylizing tip, a vendor of the month, and a few of my fab finds all in one nice little email for your ease and convenience!

Now, onto the important part; where can you sign up?

If you haven't signed up already, you can still get in on the virtual party by clicking here.

So far, I'm blown away by the amount of subscribers!  Seriously in awe.  Let's keep this momentum going...in doing so.. I'm going to be offering a giveaway!  The giveaway will be a basket full of some of my very favorite things!  I'll release a few more details soon.  Until then, sign up.  The winner will be announced in our August J.Starr Newsletter edition!  All you have to do is subscribe, if you've already done so, then you're already entered :) 

As always, thank you for caring and connecting!

Much Love, Jennifer Starr


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...