Tuesday, July 14, 2015

{Last Chance} "Spa Infused Cocktail Party"




Happy Tuesday Lovelies!

So this is it. This is the week that I have been working super hard to prepare for for the last few months. Tonight, is one of the biggest events I have ever done! YES!! My mind is trying to mentally prepare for a long yet very exciting day I have ahead of me!  I'm so thankful to have my intern Emily by my side and a committee of very talented creative partners to rock this day out!

Thursday is yet another super fun day! And I would like to give you one more opportunity to attend that event! The Wedding Industry Professionals Association, or WIPA, is a great association and their events are to die for. And I am the lucky title holder of Event Chair for this upcoming event!

Last week, I gave you the inside scoop on the event with the "In the Works: Spa-Infused Cocktail Party," post. This cocktail party is going to be a relaxing, luxurious, unique event that is truly not to be missed.  However, it is for WIPA members only! So today I am coming to you with your very last chance to join WIPA and register for this event!  To become a member of WIPA, click here or contact the lovely Andrea Leslie (Director of Membership) for more details. 

Here's a sneak peak into my inspiration mood board:



 
If you are already a member of this awesome organization, but you still want to register for this event, click here!

Very special thank you to Jennifer Newman from Envelope Envy for this absolutely beautiful flier that she created for the event, and the previous "Save the Date" invite.
 
If you are not going to be able to make the event,  stay tuned as I'll be doing a follow up post with tons of gorgeous photos. 

If you would like to see the "In the Works" post for my event tomorrow, click here!
 
Happy Tuesday! 
 
Much Love, J.Starr



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...