Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wanna Be Startin Somethin'

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 What can I say; there is nothing like a brand new shiny year to get your
motor revved up!!!

I wanted to start this year off by sharing my NEW "J. Starr Style" BLOG with you. 
 For what purpose you ask?
Well my hope is that this blog will inspire you… as so many daily experiences and relationships inspire me.  My goal with this blog is to share and connect…focusing mainly on my experiences with event designing, planning, people, my successes, my failures, and the many lessons I’ve learned.

So, tell me how did you ring in the NEW YEAR???  Justin (aka Mr. Starr) bought us tickets to:  Michael Jackson: The Cirque du Soleil ImmortalWorld Tour and it was INSANE!!!  We were in the 12th row, right next to the stage…with dancers flying all around us!  The first music video I ever saw was Thriller, and I was terrified the whole time (granted I was about 4 years old) but my dad kept encouraging me to stop covering my eyes.  And even then you could JUST TELL that Michael’s talent was unbelievable almost un-human.    

Michael was 100% dedicated to his work.  Regardless of what your opinion is of him, you cannot deny the power of his music, and the extreme talent that he shared with the world. 

So with that being said…. Cheers to a New Year, and Cheers to (Like MJ) being dedicated to YOUR passions and Cheers sharing YOUR talents with the world!

My hope is that this blog drums up conversations, shakes up some emotions, inspires the senses, and helps to satisfy the soul.  Please don’t be shy… connect with me, connect with other readers and let’s experience the journey together.  HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...