Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So What's It All About?



Good Morning J.Starr Fans!  Today I wanted to take the opportunity to better explain what J.Starr Stylized Weddings & Events Company offers. 

Here's the Breakdown:
J.Starr Stylized Weddings & Events offers full coordination and design.  This means, that if you book an event with J.Starr I will coordinate all of your vendor services...photography, dj services, wedding cake, and in addition custom design your event from start to finish ~ including your floral design, linens, chair covers, plate wear, lighting, etc. 

My coordination services are only offered exclusively at Superstition Springs Golf Club. Superstition Springs is my home venue, where I hold the role of Director of Wedding & Event Sales.  I've created a very unique partnership with Superstition that allows me to offer my services above and beyond the catering and set up ~ making your life way less stressful and your event absolutely spectacular!

We do offer design services (including floral design, linens, chair covers, plate wear, lighting, etc.) valley wide, but on a limited basis.

If you desire to have a "J.Starr Stylized Wedding", the first step you must take is booking a tour at Superstition Springs Golf Club by calling me at (480) 654-5652!  My venue is very charming and classic with gorgeous views of the Superstition Mountains, bright green golf course, with many water features. I really pride myself in offering packages that allows you have a lovely wedding while still staying on a budget.  It's all about choices...and I will personally take you through all of your many options to create your very special day.   If you're looking to book a wedding or event, Call Me!  Let the Stylizing Begin!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...