Friday, June 22, 2012

Coming Up for Air....



Hello Strangers,

It's June, it's hot, season has slowed down and......I'm still here, I'm still alive.  I've just been a little m.i.a. from cyberworld working on several different projects that I'm super stoked to share with you in the near future. And, the truth is I've been a little annoyed with "Blogger"... sorry blogger but it's the truth. I've been exploring other options for blogging, so we may have a few changes and updates happening soon to this little bloggity blogster (change is good and I'm challenged with anything "simple"... I must overcomplicate)   but until then I needed to get my blog on!

I've so missed blogging, what a nerd... I know.  Truth is, blogging brings me such a sense of connection, accomplishment, and release of creativity....to write about day to day happenings.. and forces me to stop, reflect, and appreciate what's going on in life.

 I used to worry so much about saying the wrong thing, but over the past two years life events have made me realize.....I'm over that.  Haters gonna hate, judgers gonna judge, and lovers gonna love.  So many people I admire have real guts to put their thoughts out there, and that makes me like them even more...so I'm challenging myself to share more.  If you don't like, don't read.  I plan on keeping it real ~ for realz.

So....I'm back! Let the typos begin!!  Stay tuned for: 

~Flashback on 2011, and all the fun during my first official year in business
~Personal Catch up and Highlights on life in 2012
~Some Guest Bloggers will be making an appearance
~ Exciting Announcements

Until then TGIF friends!!!! 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...