Monday, June 25, 2012

Para Para Paradise


This past weekend was truly PARADISE to me.  It was the first Saturday in six weeks that Justin and I had the day off together with ZERO plans.  The past Saturdays had been filled with Weddings, Preparations for the Bridal Show, Family Events, and so on.  It's typically common that I have at least one wedding per weekend or that Justin is photographing a wedding...and it's very rare that it's the same wedding.

Until we hit the end of JUNE... and then we typically have nothing in July and August... don't get me wrong I love my job, love it, and feel so lucky to be a part of such and amazing industry...but it is nice to have a break, just enough to make you miss it.

So our Saturday was filled with:
Shopping Trip at Target, because Target is amazing..we all know this
Shopping at the mall, which led me to purchase an insane pair of hot pink heels.
Afternoon nap and cuddle session with Sammy and Olive ( the doggies)
Dip in the pool
Olive Garden take out (Zuppa Toscana is heavenly)
Watched three back to back horribly distrubing murder shows on t.v.

Even though we set out to accomplish a million things on the "To Do" list...we didn't do a single one...days like these are soooo needed.

Paradise....Cold Play Style ~  How fantastic is this song???? I love the lyrics and so relate to them in this journey we call life... and video is awesome... and Chris Martin, well... for a goofy looking dude, dang he's sexy!!! I'm not sure if it's his weird dance moves or his piano playing... he's intriguing, I dig him.

Enjoy, Check It Out Peeps.  How bad do you wanna join that elephant band, in the middle of South Africa??? Yeah, Me too.




1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...