Monday, March 11, 2013

Manic Monday 3.11.13



~MANIC MONDAY~
 
Favorite Photo of the Week:
 
Highlights of last week included:

~ Now that the babies are two months plus and we're finally out of flu season...we can have more visitors and go more places!!!  I feel like my old self again partnered with my new self...with these two fabulous little bugs by my side.  I love it!!! Being a mom is the best thing in the world....especially when you can still be YOURSELF and manage motherhood.(well, at least try to manage :)

H & E Meet Renata, my fabulous Design Partner & {also a Twin}
 
We got to stop by The Tuttles and wish little Kendall a Happy 2nd Birthday!
 
 Babies first Brunch at Melissa's new home!
 

~I'm secretly kind of loving cooking (shhh...don't tell anyone).  I had two of my favorite ladies over one night for a dinner in our backyard under the stars.  We enjoyed nice weather, girl talk, and a warm meal. 
Roomies Dinner


~J.Starr is back in action.  I was finally able to return onsite for one of my Stylized Weddings!  It felt SO GOOD to be back in action.  To smell the fresh flowers, feel the energy and excitement from the bridal party, smell the delicious food, hear the music, and feel the love. 
 
Kisses from Mommy before I left for the wedding
 
Beautiful centers
 
 Darling Bride & Groom
 
Yes This Actually Happened:
~We finally got the babies in their cribs at night...I was growing SUPER attached to my bugs and the thought of them being SO FAR AWAY FROM ME at night seemed unbearable...but the gentle encouragement from mi madre...helped. And the babies slept great....even in their separate cribs. My little girls are growing up (tear).

Babies' Nursery


Feeling Appreciative:

~I'll say it again...for my amazing parents.  It's really hard with the babies only having one set of living Grandparents, but my parents make every effort possible to lend a hand with the twins.  I'm so grateful....and I'm sure it helps that the babies are so darn cute!
 
Fun with Grandpa
 
And also for my friends: Aimee and Julie, who watched our bugs for a few hours so we could slip away on quick date.
 
Fabulous Babysitters
 
New Fab Finds:
Breaking Bad....Justin and I are addicted.  We stumbled across it on Netflix.   


The Living Room...where we enjoyed some Sunday Funday together....

 
 
Some day we will sleep again...
 
Bringing Sexy Back:
Ugggh....sleep deprivation seems to be my continued excuse for not making this more of a priority...but it has to be. My pre-pregnancy clothes fit...but not comfortably. Goal this week....gym {2 times minimum} and track all my meals. Summer creeping up. 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:

Every single one of them because they are growing so fast!!!!

Daddy swaddles the best
Hanging out with Mommy in the middle of the night
 
Hannah Bug
 
Modeling even while sleeping
Mommy's Little Luvs
 
In between sizes...clothes are too small or too big
 
 
 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...