Thursday, March 7, 2013

New Year's Eve Wedding~ Starr Style


Hi Readers!  I'm writing this blog one handed, as little Miss Emma Starr is helping me...we've got Bob Marley jammin....She's captivated by these stunning photos. {Hannah is fast asleep next to us her bassinet}
 
I was not able to attend this one, due to the fact that it took place my first night out of the hospital with the twins.  But I was surely thinking about it, as I knew it would be spectacular and I knew my clients were in fantastic hands with my J.Starr team!
 
Kiera and Brett are from Canada, and they LOVE to golf, so they just knew they had to have their wedding on a golf course: Superstition Springs Golf Club and they knew they wanted a PAR-TAY, so New Year's Eve it was!!!!
 
 
They went all out with the decorations.....I LOVE when clients want to really do it up!!!   All decor rentals were from Classic Party Rentals.
 
 
Kiera was just gorgeous, and such a sweetheart.  Her make up was done by Linda Valenzula and her hair was done by Lisa Berger.
 

 
All floral design was by Renata Hodl, with J.Starr Stylized Weddings.
 
 
Photography by Still Life Studios

{Emma's favorite photo~great taste already at the age of 2 months!}

DJ and Photo Booth by AZ Celebrity DJ
 


At the stroke of midnight, they released chinese lanterns with all of their guests!
 
Thank you Kiera and Brett for trusting us with your most special day!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...