Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Christina & Dustin's Starr Style Wedding Day!


Happy Tuesday Party People!!!

How are you all doing today?  It's a dark overcast morning here in the valley of the sun today...and I love it when it's like this.  My little love bugs slept again another night through the entire night..we're going on a week now.  I was even able to get in a cup of coffee and a bowl of oatmeal before they work up, my little sleepy girls.

And right now, they're both sitting here next to me...Hannah in her Fisher Price little  bassinet  and Emma in her little bouncie seat. We've got the music on... and we're three little peas in a pod.  Justin got home super late last night so he wasn't able to fix my "photo" transfer situation, so my Manic Monday post will have to wait yet another day.  So how about instead we talk about my most recent J.Starr Stylized Wedding?  Okay, here we go......

Christina and Dustin we're so much fun to work with!!!
 
 
Still Life Studios captured the beauty of their day. 

 
J.Starr Stylized Weddings' Floral Design Team: Renata & Ania enhanced the day so romantically by providing all the floral.
 
 
AZ Celebrity DJ provided the DJ services.
 

 
Catering & Venue Provided By: Superstition Springs Golf Club 
 


The day was just perfect, Congratulations to the brand new, Mr. and Mrs. Watts!
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...