Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Manic Monday 4.1.13


Isn't life funny?  The day to day thoughts we all have rolling around in our heads.  Little moments, that we don't quite realize how special, how funny, or how sad they are until a little time has passed and we're able to reflect. 

Isn't it funny how hard we can be on ourselves.  How we compare our "behind the scenes" to everyone elses "highlight reels"....

Isn't it funny how one minute you can feel so definite about something, and then the next minute feel totally different?

Life is funny.  Sometimes I wonder why I blog?  Do I share too much?  What is the purpose?  Is it a bunch of b.s. that nobody cares to read about?  What's the point?  Why do I feel the need to share about my little life? Does it really help to grow my business? Do I care? And the answer is....because it makes me feel better. Weeks fly by so fast....so fast.... it's scary.  Blogging forces me to stop for a minute, right here, right now and write.  Sure, I over think things WAY too much....sure, I sometimes have stomach FLIPS sometimes after posting a blog. And just maybe once in awhile my blogging helps to inspire others. Maybe one day my daughters will want to read their mom's 32 year old thoughts....and that will explain everything :)

Anywho....this leads me to this week's {belated}  Manic Monday


~MANIC MONDAY~
Me and My Little Ladies on Easter Sunday
{See Weekly Photos Below}....

Highlights of last week included:
~Fun times with friends and family
~J.Starr Wedding for Christina and Dustin
~Hannah & Emma's first Easter
 
Last week I learned:
 ~Allergy season sucks!  Ugghh...I've been walking around in pain the last few days...hellllooo spring.
Yes This Actually Happened:
~Had to feed my doggies Cheerios because we ran out of dog food
~The babies had to get their shots, and that's heartbreaking!
Feeling Appreciative:
~For Hannah and Emma.  I look at them several times a day...and I still can't believe that they are my little babies.  They are amazing....words can't describe how full they make life feel.  I can't believe I lived so long without them and without the happiness they bring me.
 
New Fab Finds:
 ~I've already mentioned this, but Salads and Go is pretty awesome!
~We are seriously addicted to the show Breaking Bad.  We've just started season four...and I'm starting to panic because that's the last season on netflix....
 

Baby Moments:
 ~SMILING!!!!  It's the BEST.  They smile and laugh.  I could sit on the floor for hours trying to get them to smile.  Nothing Better in the World!
~They are grabbing a lot.  Grabbing their clothes, their blanks, our faces...
~Hannah loves to cuddle with a blanket. She likes it to touch her face, and she played peek-a-boo with her Grandpa the other night.
~The past two nights they've slept through the entire night. Approx 11pm to 7am.

Currently Listening to:
~Foster the People, Pumped Up Kicks
 
Last Week's Highlights, According to my Cell Phone:

Love Salads and Go! Been there twice now! It's a drive thru off of Gilbert and Guadalupe...Greek Salad only 144 Calories!

Always touching...here they're holding hands...best buddies.

Kimmy got to meet the babies!
Lil Family Outing to Thrive

Have you tried a Acai Bowl?

Openning their Easter gifts from Grammie {Hannah}

How stinkin cute are these hats? {Emma}

Getting shots is NO FUN!
 J.Starr Stylized Wedding
My pretty Bride, Christina
How's that for an aisle runner!  We love Glam!

Quick date, after his wedding {he photographed one} and after the wedding I coordinated {not the same one} we met up at Kona Grill for a date....nice hair honey.

As if photographing infant twins isn't challenging enough, try doing it with a wiener dog on your back licking  your head. This is how the Starrs do Easter.



2 comments :

  1. I love your blog honey. You are so precious to me! Looking forward to getting caught up more in person tonight. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Great pics and great blog as always Jenny ♥ I can't wait to see those little munchkins again soon!! Love you ♥ xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...