Monday, April 8, 2013

Humor Me A Little...Vol 7.


Happy Monday All!

Yes, I know typically I would post a Manic Monday post...BUT...I switched out my phone {well actually Justin did} last night...and some of the photos didn't transfer over.  All because I dropped it at a past wedding, while checking the timeline and CRACKED the screen UGGGH.

So, I'll have to ask Justin how to fix this photo problem....

Until then...here's some randomness that made me smile.


I don't normally drink ice tea, but if I saw this in person I would HAVE to!
 
Ha! For real.
 
Sad, but true... this world is moving way too fast.
 
What if instead of losing weight we could "work on" getting taller?

Awesome. Sure to be a future "Starr" Christmas card

YES!
 
Big Willie Style.


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...