Monday, April 15, 2013

Manic Monday 4.15.13

Favorite Photo of the Week
{See Additional Photos Below}

~MANIC MONDAY~
Highlights of last week included:
~Working with a few brand new J.Starr Brides! Wahoo! Love it!
~Catching up with my dear friend Tiffany over the phone
~Finally, after living here since November....thanks to My Aunt Chris, the interior design process on my home has become!!
~Loved having Addie and Derrick over for dinner Sunday night.
I Learned:
~Reminder to myself, I HAVE to remember to check my entire outfit for baby spit up before going out.
~Costco pricing on baby formula is the BEST! And the "Kirkland's" Brand is almost exactly the same as Similac!

Yes This Actually Happened:
~Treated myself to a trendy new manicure and matching pedicure...that I thought was cool, Justin called it ghetto.
~Shopped at Costco (with Justin) and it required three shopping carts total. One for each baby/groceries, plus and additional one just for groceries.
~Dropped my replacement cell phone ( as I dropped my brand new first one at a wedding and cracked the screen) at least 4 more times this past week....good thing the case Justin ordered for me should arrive tomorrow.
~Was feeling super ambitious and attempted grocery shopping ALONE with the babies. I was so proud of myself if I do say do. I didn't get a photo but I think you'd be impressed. I used the double seat stroller and the bottom of it for groceries and also attached two plastic grocery baskets to each cart handle...and was able to get 75% of my grocery shopping done.

Feeling Appreciative:

~For my Cousin Bri and all the great baby items she's let us borrow
~For my Aunt Chris, she has fabulous interior design talent, and she spent her Friday with me....turning my house into a home. So happy!

Confessions:
~I may or may not have driven around the block a few extra times on my way home one night just to able to listen to Snoop Dogg's Gin and Juice.

New Fab Finds:
~Keek! Okay, I know I've mentioned this before....but I think it's kinda cool. Bummed I still don't know anyone else doing it yet. I hope it's the next cool thing and I'm a pioneer. To view my first keek staring my love bugs click here. To view my second keek with me sounding lonely click here. Here's another one with Justin. And another with me, wearing some ridiculous blue feather earrings. And another about Sunday Funday.
~I found a consignment store called "Kid to Kid"{in Gilbert, off of Higley & Baseline...same complex as Thrive {reminder, the Acai Bowls?}  and wondering why no one ever told me about it before. I then proceeded to buy a few necessities for the babies including 2 sets of butterfly wings for them to wear.
~Quinoa,  (I buy it from Trader Joes}kinda loving this at the moment. Even cooked it as a side for my Sunday dinner...it's so much for the body then white rice.
~Have you heard of the Out of Milk AppGood Stuff.
~Last week I was able to join a fellow Wedding Industry gal pal Krista Puruhito, with Puruhito Photography at the Botanical Gardens for a play date. She recently had a beautiful little boy who as born when she was only 24 weeks pregnant, he was 1lb and 12ozs! After 101 days in the hospital he's doing wonderful. Here's his website to follow his amazing story and watch him grow.
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~Babies LOVE music! It instantly calms them! They especially like the pandora stations: Cold Play & Family Folk Songs
~Hannah has now rolled from her tummy to her back 3 times. I, nor her Daddy has seen it in person...but her Uncle Chase has witnessed each time, apparently she only does her tricks for him.
~They both smile and "talk" {make noises, vowel sounds, squeal in delight} a ton, it's the cutest.
~Still continuing to sleep through the night beautifully.
~The BEST feeling in the world is walking into the nursery each morning and having them smile up at us....it MELTS me.
~They like looking the mirror at themselves
~Emma does this goofy thing when I lay her down on a pillow to give her a bottle...she trys to "sit" up.
~They're really starting to "look" at each other
~If they're laying side by side on the ground one will "hit" her sister in the face with her hand, and her sister gets all mad and fussy...it's hilarious.
 
If My Life Were a Soundtrack, Last Week Would Sound Like This:
Summer Nights, Iration
Pork And Beans, Weezer
Echo, Incubus
Lazy Afternoon, Rebelution
Buzzin, Shwayze
Waiting in Vain, Bob Marley & The Wailers
By the Way, Red Hot Chili Peppers
All Around the World, Justin Bieber & Ludacris
I Hate Myself for Loving You, Joan Jett
Gin and Juice, Snoop Dogg
 
And of course, last week's highlights.....
The Bugs

 An Invite to the Ritz for a Bridal Tea Party for Wedding Planners

Emma

Shopping at Costco with Twins


Hannah

Fab? or Ghetto Fab?

Me and My Emma

Don't They Look Like Little Owl Babies?

My Interior Decorator

Ready, Set, Go.....

Their Gramps and Grammie spent Saturday and night smoochin on H &E
 
Chicken Breasts, Pears, Portabello Shrooms, Balsamic Vinegar, Splash of White Wine

 
Dinner with Addie & Derrick 
Hannah getting her signature pedicure. Since she was born, we've always painted her two big toes pink...just to make sure we don't ever mix them up :)

Snuggles with Mommy after bath time.... the BEST



2 comments :

  1. Great blog post this week honey! You are just doing AMAZING! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra Yoder-StoraceApril 16, 2013 at 7:58 AM

    Lovely blog!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...