Monday, May 13, 2013

Manic Monday 5.13.13

Favorite Photo of the Week
{See Additional Photos Below}

~MANIC MONDAY~
Highlights of last week included:
~Watching my baby brother GRADUATE COLLEGE!
~Girl Talk over dinner and vino with Melissa
~Celebrated my girlfriend Kim's birthday
~Having two nights away from my baby bugs {they stayed over at their Grams & Gramps} which allowed us much needed time to work on our home.....unpacking {yes, still!}, decorating, and prepping for Chase's upcoming graduation party.
~My little cousin Johnny was on the front page of the Casa Grande Dispatch for saving a life!
~My first Mother's Day 
 
 
I Learned:
~To pack more diapers for weekends at the Grandparents {sorry ma}  

Yes This Actually Happened:
~Tried Zumba again, this time with a different instructor and LOVED it.
~My little loves have their first colds, no temperatures, just sniffles,snorts, and sneezes
~I've been battling a two day sinus/allergy funk situation....causing me to wake up Mother's Day morning feeling like I'd been punched in the face...the pressure nearly brought me to tears.  But the moment we picked up the babies at my parents house, I swear I started to feel a million times better.  

Feeling Appreciative:

~For my babies. It's so weird how much MORE I love them as each day passes. It gets harder and harder to be away from them, but I'm AMAZED at how much I can get done, and how much rest I need. 
~For my mom. I so appreciate that gifts have never really meant much to her, she just appreciates time together. Last night {Mother's Day} I sat at my mom's and dad's kitchen table with my Granny (my mom's mom} my Grandpa (my dad's dad), my mom, my dad, my brother, my husband, and my two baby girls....sharing in a wonderful meal together...and I realized WOW, there is SO MUCH LOVE at this table...these moments just simply cannot be taken for granted.

Confessions:
~No joke...this is what's in our fridge right now: 4 pre-made baby bottles, half a gallon of milk, liter of diet sprite, half a bag of salad, 4 slices of cheddar cheese, one lemon, one lime, one sweet onion, a few condiments.....Guess I better go grocery shopping stat!

New Fab Finds:
~My friend Kim had her birthday get together at: Harvey American Public House (off of Willamsfield Road and Val Vista). Pretty cool place...all you East Valley kids should check it out.
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~It's all about the hands in the mouth right now
~They've found their feet.  They hold them up in the air and wiggle their toes in amazement...so cute!
~Smile all the time {little hints of laughs, but no full on giggles yet}
~Just the cutest darn babies in the world, I still can't believe they are mine.

If My Life Were a Soundtrack, Last Week Would Sound Like This:
~Set Sail, The Movement
~All I Have, Jennifer Lopez & LL Cool J
~Hot in Herre, Nelly
~Drive By, Train
~Surrender, Cheap Trick
~Feel this Moment, Pittbull & Christina Aguilera,
~Jump in the Line, Harry Belafonte {Babies LOVE this one}
~Way You Do the Things You Do, UB40
~Sweet Pea, Amos Lee
~Symphonies, Dan Black
~Shimmy Shimmy Ya, Ol' Dirty Bastard
~Live Your Life, T.I & Rihanna
~Levels, Avicii
~Take Over Control, Afrojack & Eva Simmons
 
{Candid Highlights from Last Week}
 
I often find these little nuts holding hands
 
 Ladies Who Lunch, Grammie and Hannah

Daddy often has a hard time getting out of the house in the mornings

All about the hands in the mouth

Girl talk with Melissa

ASU Graduation
 
You'll Never Meet More Proud Parents....how pretty is my mom?

The future is all yours....Chase

BEST kind of wake up call

Go Johnny, What a hero!
 

Happy Birthday Kimmy!

If you would have told me a year ago, that I'd be celebrating Mother's Day with these two little beauties I would have never believed you.



1 comment :

  1. This was such a feel good post! Love it! I would totally go grocery shopping for you if I wasn't working. Boo. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...