Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Manic Monday 5.27.13



Favorite Photo of the Week ~ 
My brother captured this little moment of me and my sweet little Granny on her 81st birthday.  She's hugged me goodbye in that same  drive way  going on 32 years now.
 {Note to self, stop the head band look, now}
 
{See Additional Photos Below}

~MANIC MONDAY~
Highlights of last week included:
~Saw a sneak peak at a magazine spread featuring a J.Starr photo shoot! Turned out breathtaking, can't WAIT to share!!!
~Celebrated my Mom's Birthday
~Celebrated my Granny's Birthday
~Date night with the original J.Starr
 
I Learned:
~ NEVER leave home without nipples. Yes, Internet I said nipples. On our Sunday Funday adventure, just as the babies were getting hungry we realized that we had left the nipples at home.   We were at the photo studio... complete with our babies, weenie dogs, and fairy wings {welcome to our world}....so off Justin went in a mad scramble to the nearest grocery store to by some nipples.  

Yes This Actually Happened:
~Oh goodness I got myself in a real facebook fiasco.... after after 48 hours of facebook not responding back to me I took matter into my own hands and created a new profile...requesting my friends back....only to find that 5 days later facebook responded back and fixed my issue...resulting in me having 4 pages {2 personal and 2 business pages}.... Then Justin tells me "I told you to be more patient".

Feeling Appreciative:

~For Gwen Stefani, as always.  {I crack myself up, sometimes I think I blog purely to amuse myself} No really, for my Gwen Girl.  I was having a rough week, last week...just feeling exhausted, run down and spread too thin...then I saw an interview in a magazine Gwen did last fall...the quote that stood out to me was:
And it made me sad, because I have been feeling like this lately.  It was a nice reminder to myself that yes, I can still have the life I desire and do the things I want to do...I just can't do them all at the same time.  I have to more realistic in my time and my expectations of myself, because...who wants to feel like they're failing all the time? Not me.  Yes, it's good to push yourself, no doubt about that, but there's a fine line between pushing yourself and beating yourself down. 

Confessions:
~ I hate IKEA, and then I forget about it, then I go back only remember....I hate IKEA.

New Fab Finds:
 ~ I stumbled upon Mrs. Potts Tea House the other day, it's this DARLING little home for children's birthday parties! http://www.mrspottsteaparty.com/

Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
 ~The babies turned 5 months!!! And wow...they are doing all kinds of things...

~Both are officially "scooting", grabbing toys, they've found their tongues and make the goofiest little faces, still loving their feet, they are now more "jumpy" if a sound startles them, enjoy watching cartoons, both will "play" in their cribs each morning for about twenty minutes before making the "Mom, come get me yell".
 
{Candid Highlights from Last Week}

 


These beautiful little girls and their baby "blues" they get from daddy. 
 
 
Hannah getting her "scoot" on


 
Right after this shot, my dad dipped Emma's foot in the side of the cake, and she screamed her head off.

 
 
Happy Birthday Mom!

 
 
Oh, hello there!
 
 
Now, Emma's on the "scoot".

 
Sissy Kissies
 
 
It's often one is happy and one is yelling...in this photo Emma's the mad one.

 
Neither of them particularly love bath time.

 
Here's my new Stella & Dot necklace.  You can find yours at: stelladot.com/melissajonovich
Aimee Sloan, the head wrap is just for you!

 
Sunday Funday {Emma's mad again}

 
Mrs. Potts Tea House!
 
 
Uncle Chase babysat his nieces so.....
 
 
 I could have Sushi and Sake with this Stud

 
Finally Sammy and Olive have a dog house of their very own!


 

 



1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...