Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Manic Monday 5.20.13



Favorite Photo of the Week ~ Hannah & Emma hosted their FIRST event, with such style and grace....paired with drool and snorts.
{See Additional Photos Below}

~MANIC MONDAY~
Highlights of last week included:
~Threw our first party in our new home.  In honor of Chase (my little brother)....we needed to celebrate his College Graduation.
~Hannah and Emma got to eat rice cereal for the first time.
 
I Learned:
 ~Doing anything with twins take about 3 times longer, than doing things alone.  Luckily, I'm a pretty patient person for the most part, but I DO tend to over think, overcomplicate, and not use my time wisely {thank you to my second grade teacher who first pointed this out to me}.  So, I struggle to get everything done the way I WANT it done.  Everyday I'm learning.  No answers yet...but hopefully soon.

Yes This Actually Happened:
~I wrote love notes to all of our neighbors...in an effort for them to be okay with all the "party" festivities....dj, people, cars/parking....one neighbor even called to thank us and tell us to have a great time :)

Feeling Appreciative:

~For babies who sleep through the night.  How lucky are we?  Wow.
~For all the family and friends who attended Chases' Grad Party, he is so loved!

Confessions:
 ~In dinking around with a new marketing idea, I somehow deleted my personal fb account! I'm feeling so sad about this, I'm hoping the peeps at FB can fix it for me.

New Fab Finds:
~Did you know that you can eat 30 Kirkland Signature Chocolate Chips for only 70 calories? Umm...yeah.  It's my guilt free fix!

Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~These babies are hilarious! They crack me up all the time. Their little personalities are just shining through!!!
~Their smiles and grins go on for days. 
 

If My Life Were a Soundtrack, Last Week Would Sound Like This:
Same Love, Macklemore {Quite possibly the BEST song I've heard with the BEST message} "damn right I support it".
Madness, Muse
Lazy Eye, Silversun Pickups
#Beautiful, Mariah Carey
Like a Stone, Audioslave
Float On, Modest Mouse
Your Love, The Outfield
Hello, Martin Solveig
 
{Candid Highlights from Last Week}
 
Hi Love Bugs....


Emma

Hannah
 
I used to look at other's peoples photos like this (with babies with food coming out of their mouths) and think they were gross...

The babies were not digging the rice cereal at first, not at all.

Mom stayed over one night to prepare all the party food. She snuck in some cuddles too.


Are you kidding me??? I'm LOVIN their hair!!! It's WILD!
 

 I laid like this for nearly two hours, it was the only way Hannah would fall asleep....I didn't mind a bit.  


They flip over from time to time like flap jacks.


Love notes to the neighbors

"Sis, what's wrong?"
 
Congratulations Stinks!!!

Attended a stella & dot trunk show and bought myself a fab  necklace.  Check out my girl Melissa's page at: stelladot.com/melissajonovich
 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...