Thursday, May 30, 2013

Putting on the Ritz!




Every time I think of the Ritz....I think of the Robin Thicke Song... "Meiple"

Like a lady, I take you shopping at Chanel babe,
Afternoon tea for two at the Ritz babe,
My lady don't lift things, open doors, stand alone,
Not when she with me baby....

Oh Robin Thicke, it's so weird to me that you're the real son of the Growing Pains Dad. {why am I talking about this?} Anyways....back on track... the first industry event I attended {after the twinzies} was the Bridal Tea Party and Wedding Showcase {for Wedding Planners} at the Ritz Carlton in Phoenix

I was super excited to venture out of "diaperville" and embrace the beauty and magic of the event planning world ~ Oh and how it felt so good to be drenched in glam!!!

You see, as an Event Planner/Designer you REALLY appreciate attending events that you haven't planned. Don't get me wrong, we LOVE our jobs...but it's nice once in awhile to attend a decked out event and be able to just enjoy. And that's just what I did. 

Here are some gorgeous photos by the very talented Sarah Hagerty ....


 
The Ceremony Site

 
 Yours Truly.....{Kinda lookin like a goon}
 
 
I love VeeRonna, I've booked her for many of my events....

 
Amazing Pastry Chef hand painting the wedding cake!

 
This stunning model greeted us as we entered the elevator to go up to the Tea Room
 
 
Welcome Display
 
 
The Room
 
 
The Centerpieces, yes those are asparagus 

 
Table Setting

 
Tea Sandwiches
 
 
The famous Jeffrey Hattrick, Afternoon Tea Sommelier
 
 
Fashion Show
 
 
Dessert
 
 
The Vendors Showcased at this Lovely Event Were:
 
Celebrations in Paper
Classic Party Rentals
Events by SHOW STOPPERS
Fashion by Robert Black
Schaffer's Bridal
Teonna's Floral Design Studio & Productions
V harp
Wildflower Linen
Hagerty Photography
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...