Monday, July 1, 2013

Manic Monday 7.1.13


Downtown Scottsdale is just so lovely...Yes, it's HOT in Arizona right now...but the summer nights are soooo beautiful.
 
{See Additional Photos Below}
 

~MANIC MONDAY~
 
Highlights of last week included:
~Babies turned 6 Months!
~Dinner with my girl Melissa, Visit with my girl Naseem, and dinner with my girl Jacquie.....oh how I appreciate these times so much more now!
~Regency Garden Vendor Open House
~Extended Weekend with my little Mama

Yes This Actually Happened:
 ~I was stood up by some potential clients....it was a real bummer, but unfortunately it happens...I was thrilled I was able to connect with my friend Jacquie on a last minute notice~the stars were aligned!
 
Feeling Appreciative:

~For my mom, Justin was away on business all weekend, so she came up and stayed with me to help with babies and keep me company...as I'm a scaredy cat at night alone.

Confessions:
~The maternity jeans are finally packed away in the garage.
~Managed to watch three movies this weekend:
"Young Adult" ~ horribly sad and depressing...perhaps there was some deeper message that I missed
"Katy Perry, Part of Me: The Movie" ~ eehh, okay.  I wanted to see more of Russell Brand.. I find him hot, in a sick, twisted and oh so wrong kind of way... Also {Kim Nicholls don't hate me} I love her as song writer but...Katy Perry is stiff as a board when she dances, move those hips girl!
"Hunger Games"~ really good, I must have really liked it because I want to know what happens next..plus I was totally shocked with Lenny Kravitz popped up on the screen.
 
New Fab Finds:
~Umm hello, Instagram now has video!  As if you don't already see enough photos of my children...now I can post videos of their adorableness! {Ha!} Here are some recent video clips:
Emma Girl
Stacey, J.Starr Intern
The Beauty of Regency

~ I met David Wilhelmsen, he's a live artist...that means if you hire him for your event or Wedding he will paint your event on canvas as it happens...live! So Cool!
~Fifth and Wine... and fabulous little spot in downtown Scottsdale...with amazing bruschetta!

Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
 ~The babies are just out of control with cuteness and full of personality! They are pulling each other's hair, almost sitting up, little giggles, Emma's first tooth as come in, they love watching movies with music, Hannah's been on a major "blowing raspberries kick"...including spitting food all of over her Grammie.  I saw Emma completely steal a toy from Hannah last night, which resulted in Hannah crying... they are just really turning into little people right before our eyes, it's just unbelievable.

Melissa and I at Fifth and Wine

 
Entrance Patio at Regency Garden

 
Bridget Levi, Designer and Photographer at Still Life Studios {Justin photographed  her wedding a few years ago at Regency Garden!}

Nate Ethington, Photographer at Still Life Studios
Chris Birkett, Owner of Birkett Entertainment


Cake Display by, Piece of Cake Desserts

Live Artist, David Wilhelmsen

 
Poor Naseem, Stranger Anxiety has officially started.

 
Uncle Chase knows the best songs...
 

 
We hang out on the floor a lot these days...


 
Sissy Kissies
 
 
Homemade Apple Cobbler by my Mom, with apples grown right out of the back yard!
 
 
Emma, all about the feet

Much needed Postino's date with Jacquie
 
This little turkey ended up in my bed two nights out of the three while Justin was out of town...she just doesn't sleep as well when he's not home, me neither Hannah.

Grammie & Hannah
 
Grandpa & Emma


 
Best Buddies {thank you Pam and Chip for the cool play mat!}
 
Hannah patiently waiting for her Sweet Potatoes.

 
 












2 comments :

  1. Love watching them grow up! So fun Jen! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I had wondered about the play mat! Isn't it cute? Just your style.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...