Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Manic Monday 7.22.13


Favorite Photo of the Week~ Date night out with My Love.
 
 ~MANIC MONDAY~
 
 Highlights of last week included:
~ A weekend off mommy duty.  About once a month my parents will watch the babies for two nights at their home in Casa Grande.  It always pulls at my heart when I drop the babies off, but the break is so needed and so appreciated ~ and honestly makes me a better mommy, as always feel so refreshed when we pick them up.  And my parents LOVE their time with the babies.
~Was able to work with not one, but two beautiful weddings at San Tan Elegante on Saturday. 
~Two date nights with Mr. Starr
 
Yes This Actually Happened:
 ~I attempted a "twins bath time activity" that I saw on Pinterest, and ended up soaked myself!  My little ones are still too small, they were sliding around like little turkeys.
 ~Ran through a parking lot with Justin in the pouring rain.
 
Confessions:
~I miss having music on my blog, I took it off a long time ago because I thought it wasn't "professional"...but I'm still torn because this is really a mix of my personal and professional life...hmm....don't be surprised if you hear some jams soon...music just inspires me to write and always helps to define my current mood.
~I'm going through a " I feel weird posting so much on social media phase"..truth is...I blog for many reasons...but sometimes I feel weird posting it to face book every time I blog {I the hate the whole.... "look at me, look at me thing"}...so in the future, I might not post to facebook every time I post ~ so if you enjoy following...perhaps consider other ways to follow....{maybe I'll research and post some different ways soon}.  Who knows, maybe I'll get over "my phase" and continue posting to FB, just throwing my random thoughts out there.
 
New Fab Finds:
~New App called: "InstaQuote" turns your quirky little thoughts into cool quote art.
~After many weeks of tracking calories I decided I deserved some "froyo" from "U Swirl" and savored every bite. {and yes, I tracked it"}

Baby Moments I Want to Remember: 
~Emma now "flips" over every night and sleeps on her tummy....her Daddy gets up throughout the night and "flips" her back over...he's a worrier.  Hannah loves touching things, she's constantly moving her little hands.  They play with toys so good now, as they can pick them up and shake them, and steal toys from each other...it's so cute.


Evidence that Daddy is better at bath time, than Mommy.
 
My Loves.

Venue tour at Gainey Ranch Golf Club with this cute bride.

 
Had a much needed night of conversation with this beautiful girl, my dear friend Becky.

Me and my bugs....

And their many emotions...

Sometimes I think I'm clever

Smooches from Daddy, before I drove them down to CG for their weekend adventure at Grams & Gramps.
 
More smooches

Sweet Hannah getting her "signature" pedicure...just to make sure no one gets the girls mixed up.  {Though I don't think they look alike at all anymore}
 
No, no, no, I don't typically take my bugs to work with me, but this was one of those wild days when I needed to take them on a tour of Ocotillo Golf Club, and my future Event Planners acted like perfect little Angels.  

Happy as can be at Grams and Gramps

Beautiful Day for a Wedding, the San Tan Elegante is PERFECT for indoor ceremonies!
 
In my opinion, I always have the best views...
 
Beautiful Bride
 
 And of course Sammy and Olive loved the extra attention they got this past weekend!
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments :

  1. Great post Jen! Just downloaded that app! Awesome! Love you 4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sweet! I love it!! miss you xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute post! Enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...