Monday, July 8, 2013

Manic Monday 7.8.13


Favorite Photo of the Week~ Finally nailed Justin down long enough to finish writing out our next 101 in 1001 Lists! Love, Love, Love...goal setting! So inspiring!

~MANIC MONDAY~
 
Highlights of last week included:
 ~Babies first 4th of July!

Yes This Actually Happened:
~Mmm, pretty chill week.  I did watch two more movies, kind of on a movie kick lately...it's just too hot to do much else this time of year in AZ. Watched:
"The Way" ~ Slow moving, but I really liked it...and "Craiglist Joe" ~ liked that one too...kind of made me feel sad about how distrusting I am with strangers...as a women you're kind of conditioned to be cautious.....kind of bums me out. Good movie. 

Confessions:
~I broke down and finally bought a set of those caramel covered apples from Costco {you know the ones I'm talking about, the apple stand in the middle of the store, with ridiculous amounts of sweet goodness} ...in fairness, I did share them with my family.
 
New Fab Finds:
~Umm...I REALLY want to buy some head pieces from this darling little online shop:   http://www.etsy.com/shop/FunnyPeopleCo

Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
Teething...pulling hair...making "mmm" soothing sounds when we walk into the room...sleeping in their swaddles with just their feet swaddled {arms are free}...scooting and moving around like crazy...changing directions.....flipping over...loving music... being ridiculous cute...loving their Grandparents...loving their doggies...wanting to touch the doggies...loving baby food.
 

J.Starr Mondays
 

Meet Mackenzie..my sweet Nanny/Mommy's Helper Rockstar

Olive trying to get in on the "baby food" action...Daddy clipping Hannah's finger nails ever so gently.
 
4th of July...out to breakfast with the bugs
 
4th of July, followed by errands...including a stop at Petco
 
4th of July: Grilling out, listening to some Creedence Clearwater, watermelon for days...watching "Forest Gump"...Loving Life.

Just being sassy little baby dolls

Sunday Funday....Happy Babies...Impromptu day date {thanks to my Mom & Dad}











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...