Monday, October 21, 2013

Mindful Monday 10.21.13

 
 
~MINDFUL MONDAY~
 
 
{Yes This Actually Happened:}
~We hosted our 11th Annual Halloween Bash ! So many fun things to share, I'll try my best to do a post on Wednesday with photos and details!

{Fab Finds:} 
~Safeway Delivery Service! Oh my goodness, I actually had my groceries delivered this past week....Ahhmaazzzing, as with the babies it usually takes me A LOT of time to accomplish this task.  Instead, I simply ordered all my groceries one day while the babies were napping and then whaa laa, the next day they were delivered! The first time you do this the delivery fee is waived! The only bummer thing is that Safeway tends to be a little more pricey than other grocery stores....so I may check out some other stores that deliver.

{Feeling Appreciative:} 
~ Special thank you to Lue {Owner of Urban Oasis Décor} and her hubby "Fuzz" Patterson for spending their Wednesday evening installing our new FABULOUS chandelier in the dining room!
~For amazing family and friends. And for a husband who worked 19 days in a row, and on his first day off, spent then entire day with me cleaning our home and setting up for our party. I love you honey, thank you for always going the extra mile to life so special. 
 
{Confessions:}
 ~I may or may not have googled "How to cook broccoli" and then never made it.
 
 
~HIGHLIGHTS OF LAST WEEK INCLUDED~

{Baby Moments:} 


First Toothbrushes! {Hannah}

Practicing with their Sippy Cups

Fighting over the flameless candle remote
 
Bubble Baths {Emma}


{Family}:

Fun times with Grammie

Fun Times with Grandpa

Me and my Brother, he joined in the fun at our Halloween Party.... his friends are the best!

We didn't get to see Shannon {Justin's brother} yesterday on his birthday so the girls sent him a special message.

{Friends}: 
 
Such a fun night with so many of our awesome friends at our party!
{Health}: 

We were able to get in four walks last week {250 minutes total} and I attempted my first "run" {20 minutes}.  I so LOVE Arizona in the Fall! 
 
 
{J.Starr Stylized Weddings}: 

Selected all the Floral Designs for an upcoming J.Starr Bride.  I'm SO EXCITED...her Wedding is going to be STUNNING.  Special thank you Kristen Mandly, Owner of Blume Events.
 
{Home}:  
No, our formal dining room isn't complete yet...but I'd say its 75% of the way DONE.  {I'll post photos soon}.

 
{WORD}:











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...