Monday, October 7, 2013

Manic Monday 10.7.13

I'm convinced I found the cutest lil punkins in the patch!
 

~MANIC MONDAY~


 
Highlights of last week included:
~Another week of mostly domestic doings...weird.  It was a week of home décor and design, visits with friends, walks, and a few fall festivities.

Yes This Actually Happened:
~I now have a "Formal Dining Room".... we spent many years in our tiny condo and I would  day dream of hosting fabulous dinner parties in our future home....well kids... put your party hats on, because the time has come! I knew I was saving all the boxes of themed décor for a reason {"Yes Justin, for the 5th time, keep the sombreros!"}

Fab Finds:
~Umm... can we talk about dry shampoo for a second?  Aveeno's Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo...is heavenly and smells amazing.  I'm loving it.

Feeling Appreciative:
~For Lue, Owner of Urban Oasis Décor! I've known Lue for many years, and she is SO TALENTED.  She really helped my vision for the "Dining Room" come to life! She spent two days with me this past week....installing window treatments, hanging décor pieces, advising on furniture placement, while having several in depth "life" conversations...talk about TALENT!  She really is your "everything go to gal"...she has her very own chalk paint line, which you can buy here.  She also is an expert on home rejuvenation....taking what you already have...and making everything seem like a new! Stay tuned for an upcoming blog post on the "Dining Room's" before and after photos.
 
Confessions:
~One night this past week, my girlfriend Melissa invited me and my little ones over for tacos and movies along with her little boy and also my friend Andrea and her little boy.  My my little loves screamed their heads off from the moment we arrived until the second we pulled away {approx 2.5 hours}....it was so weird...because normally they really are pretty are chilled out little bugs. My friends were amazing and so understanding... at one point Melissa looked at me and said "You can cry if you want".. I couldn't help but giggle.

 I was driving away that night, remembering how it hadn't been that long ago that I was hanging out with these two friends and I really did almost break down in tears because of how badly I wanted to be a mommy...and here I am now....with armloads full of baby gear, and two little girls yelling their heads off....and I'm SO thankful. Truly. 

Baby Moments I Want to Remember: 
So much.  They are doing new things everyday.  They both "crawl" now, but not on their hands and knees, instead they crawl, as Justin says like little baby "navy seals" all over the place. 



Trying to take hour long morning walks at least 5 times a week.  Embracing the most out of the Fall Season....
Emma's face cracks me up here...
Lue, Owner of Urban Oasis Décor 
 Love that little hiney, LOVE when they sleep like stink bugs
My Thursday night date with myself... I decided I needed some Reflexology at this sketchy odd place....where a little Asian man poked his fingers inside my ears.... repeatedly.  Oh well. Whatever.
 
Morning walks with the little ladies.
 
Naseem brought by dinner one night in exchange for some cuddles...
 
The look on Liam's face says it all...this was when Hannah & Emma screamed all night...sorry guys, next time will be better :) 

Daddy with his girls on their first Tractor Ride.
 
 
WORD:  
 
 
 
 






1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...