Monday, December 30, 2013

Mindful Monday 12.30.13

 
MINDFUL MONDAY

Happy Monday All!  I have SO MUCH to share to but no time to write today...so again, you get another post of mainly photos...More Later.  Again, thank you for taking the time to take interest in my little world....I really do appreciate you reading, commenting, and caring...I'm so excited to apply all of the life lessons I learned this year on 2014.  I miss blogging, hope to do more of it in 2014.  Until then....

 Happy New Year!!!
  
Emma LOVED the "formal" Christmas Tree
 
Christmas Eve at Grammie & Grandpas
 
Singing Songs

Special thank you to Melissa for the darling outfits!





Having children make Christmas magical all over again!

I spy two little hineys in the Christmas Morning Sunlight

"Whoa Daddy"

Merry 1st Christmas My Loves

And Happy 1st Birthday!

Grammie & Grandpa Bought them a Wagon!

"It may not always seem like it, but we LOVE our Uncle Chase"



 Hannah, sleeping with her Snoopy

I spy...two baby bums...wanting to take a bath


Belated Christmas Visit with their Great Granny

New YEAR= New Wall Gallery=New Quote=New Focus
Let's Do This

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...