Monday, February 10, 2014

Mindful Monday 2.10.14

{Such an AMAZING Wedding, for so many reasons...}


MINDFUL MONDAY

Highlights of last week included:
~Gorgeous J.Starr Style Wedding {I'm hoping to share some of the professional photos on Wednesday...stay tuned}
~More Organization and Progress at Home, YESSSSS

New fab finds:
~"Crepe Bar"...in Tempe....enjoyed a scrumptious little breakfast date with my guy.  It was delish...it's small and intimate {not really kid friendly} and it does take awhile to get your food...but after you savor the first bite, you'll understand why.  We shared the "Breakfast Burro" Crepe & the "Andouille" Crepe....although what I really wanted was the "First Time" Nutella & Banana Brulee Crepe.  

Yes this actually happened:
~My oh so intelligent wiener dog "Sammy" got STUCK in one of the arms of Justin's favorite long sleeve shirts...her neck/chest were stuck in there so tight I had to take scissors to the shirt, while Sammy was freaking out and trying to nip me the entire time.

Feeling Appreciative:
~For a Husband who will get up in the middle of the night to soothe his crying daughters despite his exhaustion, luckily for us they are good sleepers 90% of the time....but once in awhile....
.
Confessions:
~Earlier this past week I was really struggling with the fear that my mind was turning to "Mommy Mush" Justin had to remind me that just because I can't give things as much time as I used to...doesn't mean that I'm less skilled and talented.  Now I have to be a lot more efficient with my time, direct with my words, and clear with my ideas.  Seeking "balance" is an everyday journey for me.

~I totally had tears rolling down my face last night as I caught the clip of "Jay Leno's Farewell" on Hulu.  The summer after high school graduation I went on a road trip with some friends and we ended up at one of the tapings of the "Tonight Show". During the audience pre show warm up session...I was even picked out of the crowd to go up and dance on stage...I was rewarded with a "Tonight Show" hat...I was cool for about 45 seconds.  Anyways, Jay seemed like a really nice guy...A real person. 

Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~I bathed them all by myself for the first time last week....it was crazy....I was always to scared too before...but now I know I can handle it.  In doing so, I discovered a little bite mark on Emma's shoulder...hmm... I wonder who did that???

I Turn it Up: "Cabin By the Sea" The Dirty Heads

On the horizon for this week:
~More collaboration with some talented vendors on my upcoming Magazine Editorial Shoot
~Valentine's Day....no big plans....Justin's working and shooting a wedding this weekend, but I'm sure we'll try and squeeze something fun in...hmmm...

Something Inspiring:


 
SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:

These Two....

This Dog...

Grammie...

Checking Out their Valentines from Gramps & Gramps...

Ceremony Rehearsal....for Mr. and Mrs. To Be
 
Getting the Ring Bearer and Flower Girl down the aisle...
 
And the Beautiful Bride
 
 
So thankful to have Renata and Melissa on my team...
 
The "day after" perks of being a Wedding Planner = Gorgeous flowers in my Home

The Crepe Bar
 
FINALLY, all of my holiday décor, every day entertaining supplies, and business event décor is organized and labeled!!!

 It's been a long process...and we still have much more to do...but it's starting to feel pretty awesome...
 
 And after much thought and discussion we finally realized that we need a fully functional home office... this was once an awesome guest room, but slowly over time it started morphing into a much needed office.  It is super important to me to have a comfy space for our loved guests...so I've got to start researching some super comfy sleeper sectional sets.
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...