Monday, February 17, 2014

Mindful Monday 2.17.14

{Valentine Picnic with His Girls}
 
 
MINDFUL MONDAY 

Highlights of last week included:
~Valentine Picnic with my Loves.  Last year we did this when the babies were oh so tiny....so we thought it would be fun to do again this year...I'm hoping we make a tradition out of it.  Yes, we were THOSE people....walking down the street...me pulling a wagon with two little girls and their big puffy skirts and both smiling ear to ear....Justin following behind us with a picnic basket and camera gear in tote...so fun.
 ~Enjoyed meeting with the ladies of Nozza Studios, looking forward to an upcoming project we are collaborating on. 
~More Home Organization...the quest continues...
 
New fab finds:
 ~So far I'm loving my active link...it's been very user friendly and it totally motivates me more during the day.

Yes this actually happened:
 ~I've turned our morning "walks" into runs...kind of....{it's the active link I tell ya!}

Feeling Appreciative:
 ~Parks & Rec! We live super close to an awesome activity center that often offers totally FREE programs/activities.  I took the babies on Valentine's morning to "Story Time Adventures"...where they happily listened to stories {they love being read to, it's so cute}, sang songs and even made their Daddy Valentines. 
 
Confessions:
 ~I've hit a wall professionally. I need to change up my direction a little.  I need to start working on some weak spots.  Anyone in the industry wanna do coffee soon??? This sista needs some new ideas. 

Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
 ~Emma does NOT want her diaper changed lately.  Her new name is "Flapjack"
 
Shout Outs:
~Congrats to my Brother Chase, who received a promotion and raise this week, so proud of my Stinks!
 
I Turn it Up: "Stay" by Rihanna....it's impossible not to sing along to that song.
 

Something Inspiring:
  
 
 
SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:
 
 Fun Times with their Cousin Ellie

Nozza Studio

Me and my Lil Hollaback Girls

Opening their Valentines from Grams & Gramps

 Daily 60 Minute Walk/Run....DONE
 Fun Moms have Messy Kids, Right?
 
 These Three...
Emma, the Class Clown

 Grocery Shopping...

 ...Twins Style

 Life is Good
 

 


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...