Wednesday, February 26, 2014

{Wedding Wednesday} Waking Up with a "Glam Over".....


 
Greetings All,
 
Oh my goodness...the one downfall of working in the Wedding/Event Industry is the mornings when you wake up with what I call a "Glam Over" much like a "Hang Over" but minus the alcohol. 
 
It's mornings when I wake up feeling creativity fulfilled but yet a sense of sadness and depletion.  It happens after every wedding, stylized photo shoot, or design competition.....
 
You see so much time, energy and thought goes into to each creative project....that after the event has taken place, I wake up the next day feeling a little lost...  It's over? Really? Awe, so sad. 
 
Yesterday for nine hours I was entrenched with flowers, rental props, hair and make up at  a huge  beautiful resort while collaborating with a very large team of incredibly talented people...and today it's all over. 
 
So in an effort to survive my "Glam Over" and start focusing on my upcoming fabulous events....I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my past "J.Starr In the Press Moments". 


J.Starr Ad for Arizona's Weddings Magazine, 2011:



J.Starr Planner Spotlight Feature, Arizona's Weddings Magazine, 2011:

 

 
 
 
J.Starr Ad for Arizona's Weddings Magazine, 2012:

 
 
 
J.Starr Planner Spotlight Feature, Arizona's Weddings Magazine, 2012:
 

 
J.Starr Tantalizing Tables Feature, WEDAZ Magazine, 2012:
 
 
 J.Starr Arizona's Finest Wedding Sites Magazine Cover & Spread, 2013:
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...