Monday, February 24, 2014

Mindful Monday 2.24.14


{When Hannah was just too small for the "big kid" swing...I added in Emma and it was the perfect fit....don't you just LOVE it when things just work out?}
 
 
MINDFUL MONDAY 
 
Hello World...last week I came down with a cold....then it hit Emma, then Hannah....there's still hope for Justin.  So.... today I have to make up for a lost week...and prepare all the last minute details for the photo shoot I'm styling and coordinating for Arizona's Finest Wedding Sites Magazine.... tomorrow. 
 
With that said, today I leave you with photos only..... BE WELL My Friends xoxo  
 
 
SPECIAL SNAPSHOTS FROM LAST WEEK:

Sushi and Business Planning....I'm so excited for an upcoming J.Starr Partnership Opportunity!  

Trying to give smooches with mouths full of graham crackers...while giggling.

Got my 2nd Stitch Fix Box! Hannah was more impressed than me.  I'll try and share more about this on Friday's post.

 We sold our Mazda6....the first car we ever purchased together. 
 

Saturday Mug Shot...because I was never more excited to feel alive and well!

The special place I go when I need a break from Mamaville

Sunday Funday with My Crew

 
 
 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...