Thursday, November 13, 2014

"The Wednesday Weekly" 11.12.14

(Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art}


~THE WEDNESDAY WEEKLY~ 
Monday November 3rd, 2014 ~ Sunday November 9th 2014
 

Highlights of last week included:
~Great Meetings with some fab people! Loved catching up with Bridget from Still Life Studios, I'm excited to collaborate on an upcoming creative project together.  I  met up with some new potential J.Starr Clients...so chill and fun!
~Loved connecting with Andrea Leslie of Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events, at 5th & Wine, this past week.  Andrea is a fellow Wedding Planner here in the valley, it was so nice getting to know her better and hearing her story.
~Met up with some of my dearest college friends to celebrate Julie's recent elopement and Naseem's new home.

 
Fab finds:
~Nekter.  Tried my first glorious juice connection.  The drink was okay, but the style in which the store is designed is what's really fantastic...brilliant branding/marketing. 
 
Yes this actually happened:
 ~Unexpected Sunday Funday day date with my guy.  After a family photo shoot we did for some friends, we found ourselves patio dining, sipping bloody maries, enjoying live music  and later strolling through the "SMoCA"  Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art.  It felt dreamlike.  Oh how much more we appreciate moments like this, now that we're parents.
 
Something Inspiring:

Family, Friendships, Business Partners....Good Stuff.
 
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~Hannah does this cute thing were she randomly comes up to us and tries to "push us" over and on to our backs.  This week I tried "pushing her" back...and she thinks it's just the most hilarious thing ever.
~Emma, our odd little duck. She has begun collecting random things she finds around the house and "hides" them in a particular cupboard....Snoopy, her pants, mom's cell phone, a bag of cheese? Random.


 ~A FEW PHOTOS~
 
Highlights From Last Week....


Bridget Levi, Office Manager/Photographer/Designer of Still Life Studios

My running stroller needs a new tire, so I've been using this BEAST of a stroller again...along with my two little baby beasts.
 
 
Channeled my inner Olivia Pope sipping on red wine at "5th and Wine"...seriously how beautiful is Arizona in the Fall?  
 
On this night, I remember forgetting what year it was as I sat among some of my near and dear college girlfriends discussing every possible inappropriate topic imaginable. Ahh good times.  Thank you Naseem for the delicious dinner!  And thank you Julie for your randomness, always.

Little Emmie Lou Who, all dressed up and waiting for her Daddy to get home and play.

Nekter Juice Bar

Sunday Funday, with my LOVE

SMoCA

New Kicks! "Just Do It"



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...