Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"The Wednesday Weekly" 11.5.14

(Oh the difference one year can make...Hannah & Emma Celebrating their 2nd Halloween}



~THE WEDNESDAY WEEKLY~ 
Monday October 27th, 2014 ~ Sunday November 2nd, 2014
 

Highlights of last week included:
~Tons and tons of Halloween Fun with our little ones.  I remember not that long ago seeing photos of friends' children all dressed up for Halloween and I craved to be a mommy so bad.  I say it over and over again, but I STILL can't believe I have two of my very own little trick or treaters now.  Having children is by far the coolest thing ever, having children + the holidays = the BEST.
~Business advancement with J.Starr.  Step by step, things keep moving forward. This year has taught me SO many booty kicking lessons about entrepreneurship.  I'm looking forward to some upcoming projects....including a NEW WEBSITE, coming soon!
~FUN Design Consultation a J.Starr Bride to Be, can't wait to see this wedding concept unfold.
~Attended a great fundraiser for a very special little boy
 
Fab finds:
(I asked my sweet intern Megan to select this week's "fab finds")
~Confetti Push Pops from Anthropologie , how darling are these for the holidays?
~Brickyard Buffalo, this website has ton of fun, quirky finds, and very cost friendly prices.
 
Yes this actually happened:
~After an action packed three day stint...Justin was shooting a wedding and the babies took a very long afternoon nap...I found myself on the couch binge watching Scandal season four and eating way too many cake pops.
 
Something Inspiring:

 
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~The way Emma magically started saying "Tick Teet" while passing out candy Halloween Night, the cutest!
~The way Hannah gives "tackle" hugs, best feeling ever.


 ~A FEW PHOTOS~
 
Highlights From Last Week....

Picking Pumpkins

All they wanna do these days is RUN

The days of posed photos are over...

Ewe, Daddy!
 
Just moments after Emma sprayed milked....everywhere
They really enjoyed carving pumpkins!
Justin had to close the clinic on Halloween, so the four of us celebrated together Thursday night...

Which simply resulted in eating Rubios in the car, and then letting these two run around some baseball fields for awhile.

Up and down and up and down...

My Girls...

So Fun...
Halloween Night me and the girls spent the evening down in Casa Grande with my parents.  Grandpa got to take his little Tinkerbells trick or treating.
 
The first house we took them to had creepy music, fog machines going, and tons of real life witches everywhere....well that kind of "spooked" them for the rest of the journey.
 
But, after "warming up a bit" they thoroughly enjoyed passing out candy (especially Emma)
 It was so fun for them to get to spend this time with their Grams and Gramps
 
Then Saturday evening, my dear friend Melissa hosted her 3rd Annual Costume Party Fundraiser for her little boy Gregory who has Galactosemia.
 
The theme was "Western" and this is my little Hannah, SOAKED because she was obsessed with the big fountain that was center stage in the big beautiful backyard.

 Hannah and Emma had a BLAST playing with Liam...Justin and I spent the evening chasing these two around everywhere....my apologies to my friends who were there that we weren't able to have any decent conversations with ;)
 
 




 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...