Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"The Wednesday Weekly" 11.19.14

(Fun Times at the Anthropologie Party with April}

~THE WEDNESDAY WEEKLY~ 
Monday November 10th, 2014 ~ Sunday November 16th 2014  
Morning All! 
 
Wanted to send a shout out to my Mom & Dad who are celebrating their 37th Wedding Anniversary Today!  Amazing.  Love you so much.
 

Highlights of last week included:
~Time with almost our entire extended Norris Family in celebration of my Grandpa Jim's 87th Birthday. Sadly Justin and I didn't get the chance to talk to anyone because we were chasing our littles around the entire time and trying to keep them from running full speed into the pool.  Wow. Oh well, hopefully next time.
~Addie Jo came over for a visit...it means SO MUCH to me when my amazing friends make the extra effort to accommodate this season of life right now.  Taking the babies out in public by myself right now just isn't feasible, it's just the stage we're in right now.   I don't think Addie minds too much, especially because she got not one but two "Emma kisses" on her way out the door.
~Great meeting + conversation with my girl Renata...talking big plans and ideas.
~Met up with my dear friend, Erin Rohr to also catch up and talk business stuff, Erin was the very first person to "officially" pull me into the Wedding Industry, it's so fun connecting again.
~Had FAB night with my girl April.  I was invited to an "Anthropologie Birthday Party, in My Honor".... (brilliant marketing), just sign up to be on the mailing list, they'll throw one for you too).  They offer great "birthday" discounts, champagne, treats, photo booths, little giveaways, it's cool.  April (little mama to be), who after a rough first trimester is feeling a little better. We had the best time catching up on nearly every subject in the world.  (Oh how I love me shop talk & life convos)
~Justin took last Friday off...and the four of us had the BEST time just hanging out....took the babies to "Story Time with Bears" & "Wiggle Worms", went for a long walk...let the babies roam the empty baseball fields as the sunset, watched the movie "Jumanji", the babies love it...weird kids.
 
Fab finds:
~A FAB Anthropologie dress to wear to Addie's wedding!  She will be proud, it's her style. 
 
Yes this actually happened:
~My Brother called last minute with VIP Passes the Macklemore Concert! It was SO GOOD!
~So, after a super fun but late night with April, we walked up the valet at Kierland Commons to find that my car was the last car there and the valet was packing up to leave.  We said hi to the valet guy, told him we had to make a quick stop in the ladies room, and hurried back.  As we approached..my car was all opened up and ready for us to load in the shopping bag and such...doors open (nice and welcoming) I tip the valet and start loading into my car...the valet drives away QUICKLY.  The next thing I realize is that I DON'T have my keys.  The next twenty minutes of life were crazy stressful....we talked to the manager of the restaurant we dined at and she had called the valet company and explained that there was nothing they could do....we'd have to take a cab and come back in the morning to pick up our car.  Uggh.... just as were getting ready to make arrangements the valet guy came flying up in his car with my keys.  THANK GOODNESS.  He was so sincerely apologetic, he even tried to give me back the tip I gave him.  Oh well.. a sincere apology goes a long way in my book, we're all human right?
 
Something Inspiring:

 
Loved seeing these words....I needed to see them, this week especially.  My mind has been full of new ideas and nervous thoughts.
 
 
Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
~Hannah tells me I'm a "good girl" when I give her crackers
~Emma holds her little fist up in the air and says "hook, hook, hook" when she wants to watch the movie "Hook"


 ~A FEW PHOTOS~

 Highlights From Last Week....
 

The only decent photo we captured for the "Norris Reunion" Night....and this was afterwards at our home, right before the girls went to bed.  We were celebrating survival.

Hannah stood looking out the window for five minutes after Addie left.
 
 
Great chats with THIS girl...I call her "Renata So Hotta"
 
THIS Girl, Erin Rohr.
 
 
Meet My Newest J.Starr Couple, Amanda & Nate!
 
 
Ems, so proud of herself
 
THESE TWO at Wiggle Worms
 
Hannah Girl  
 
 "I'm Gonna Pop Some Tags"





 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...