Friday, November 9, 2012

How They Found Out.....

Telling my parents the sex of our babies to be...was so much fun! 
 
Following the ultrasound (back in August) we headed down to Casa Grande to share the news.  We had preplanned how we wanted to tell them....
We had bought two little girl outfits and one little boy outfit ~ for some reason we were both convinced that we wouldn't end up with two boys. We knew we would have at least one little girl.
 
So we had the gifts pre-wrapped and marked with a special code on the bottom of each gift, and headed down the road.
 

Dad was playing it cool and calm...and Mom was totally on pins and needles.....
 
We all gathered in my parents living room.....mom, dad, my Grandpa, my Granny, my uncle Gene, my brother Chase, Justin and myself. 
 
Mom had gift number one ripped open in record time...dad was taking his sweet time (good thing we had them facing back to back). 

 
Mom opened a pink little tutu and dad opened a little onesie with a baby pink "Norris Pool Service Logo" on it.  (My dad's company) 

 
It was confirmed....little Baby "A" was a GIRL!!!!

 
Next....on to "Baby B"....


We encouraged mom to open a little slower this time.....
 


She still smoked dad... and waited patiently for him to catch up.....
 


and...it was confirmed....they would have not one, but TWO precious little granddaughters running around their home in the near future. 


They were so happy....it was a really special moment....they will make amazing Grandparents!!! 
 


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...