Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Manic Monday Vol. 16



(30 Weeks Pregnant/ 7 Months, with Twins)  

Confession I'm too exhausted to even fill out my (Belated) Manic Monday Blog....nor can I think of anything clever or sassy to say......

But I will share with you this...my enormous belly that's starting to freak me out.... I still can't believe this is happening... and these little girls are constant..they bounce around and dance all day long. 

Will I really be holding them in my arms soon???? This still seems unreal. 

Please excuse the photo above...it was a no make up, hair in head band, boring maternity dress wearing, and low heel shoes kind of day... folks... I think I've arrived in official "pregnancyville".

I will be in shock if these little babies can really stay put until the end of December.




2 comments :

  1. I'm so proud of you honey! I can't belive how awesome you've done this long! You're freaking 30 weeks with twins!!! You are going to be an awesome mom! I love you! muwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Hell, your ankles aren't even swollen! You go, girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...