Friday, November 2, 2012

Our New Home....


Good Morning World,

It's Friday morning....I'm unsure of what to blog about...I'm in need of some recent photos but I'm waiting on them to be edited....so maybe this will be a "text only" blog (boring, I know).  We officially move in our new home on Thursday (6 days away)....

Painters start today, flooring goes in this weekend, new carpet will be installed on Monday..and the movers are scheduled for Thursday afternoon...And  I would venture to guess that we have 1/4 of the condo packed up this far.

Last weekend my mom looked at me {as I waddled around} and said "You're handling this really well...I would be freaking out if I was you"...and maybe I am a little bit...but I think in life there are times when our bodies and minds will only allow us to process a little bit at a time.....this is definitely one of those times. 

I know one day Justin and I will look back at this 90 day window of our life in pure shock and laugh...but for now...we just have to keep going. 

I have so many ideas for the new home...we've been living in our 2 bedroom condo for over 7 years...and before that we lived in a 1 bedroom apartment for 3 years....and before that {college} I lived in apartments/dorms for 4 years.....

So THIS is the first HOUSE I've lived in since 1999 when I moved out of my parents home.

Needless to say...I'm VERY appreciative for all the extra room we will have...as we have lots of stuff and love to entertain....and Sammy and Olive will have their very own backyard!  Not to mention my future two precious little ladies that will fill our home with more love then I could have ever imagined.

And to think that I'm 30 weeks pregnant and will probably have approx 5 weeks {hopefully} to get everything into to place before little "Little A" and "Little B" arrive is almost comical...especially considering how awkward it is for me to do things physically... but it will happen and it will be amazing. 

Am I sounding whiney and hormonal today???  Probably so.... maybe I should just wrap up this blog with this awesome little reminder to myself...........

 
Happy Friday All, thank you for sharing in my very pregnant thoughts.... Much Love!






3 comments :

  1. Awww, Jen. Mike and I have had MANY moments like this over the past 14 years. And YES! you will look back and smile on what an adventure it was - it has a way of shaping how you deal with things together as a team. My favorite memory was when we lived in a 400 sq ft "guest house" in our backyard (with 2 kids!) for 8 months while we remodeled phase one of our home. Then we had a huge freeze and a pipe burst in the attic and we got flooded! Set us back at least 2 months... but seriously, one of the best times of my life. Weird, right?!? ENJOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you J Starr!! I can't wait to come visit you in the new place with the munchkins! I will hug them and kiss them to death, ok maybe not to death.. but you get it. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think you sounded whiny at all! I want to come help next week! I love you honey! Can't wait to make memories in your new home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...