Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I Probably Shouldn't Blog Today....

 
 

I probably shouldn't blog this morning....and the photo above is why...THIS is my brain this morning....in fact, it's been my brain for the past week.

Trying to figure it all out....and trying to adjust to my new (amazing) life as a mom...and still incorporate my other life goals and responsibilities. My mom keeps telling me to give it time....time for all the puzzle pieces to fall into place....I just wish I was a more patient person. So I've been writing....A LOT....there are notes of my thoughts all over my home...lists upon lists, and more lists. And to make matters more complex...Justin is the same way. So many things we want to do...but it's only possible to do so much while snuggling newborns and fighting off sleep deprivation. I know one day I'll look back at this time and laugh at myself...so until then...where's my coffee?
 


1 comment :

  1. It will all come together eventually honey . . . and the thing about being a woman and a mom is I don't think you ever get it all figured out. You don't ever feel like all the puzzle pieces are together. You might get close though. And when you do, enjoy it! Because it won't last. Just don't be hard on your self. Remember the important things in life . . . you are good at that . . . as long as you're making time for you, being the best wife you can be, and then the best mom, all else will fall in to place . . . some what. lol. :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...