Monday, February 18, 2013

Manic Monday 2.18.13



~MANIC MONDAY~
Hi Gang,  I have time for just a few snippets today...so I leave you with this....
 
 

Highlights of last week, according to my cell phone:

Every night's a slumber party with these two....
 
Hanging out with Cousin Bri....
 

Snuggle Buddies...
 
Fun times with Aunt Pam...
 

Yoga with Aimee, I had a hard time trying not to laugh ...
 
My Emma Lou Who...
 
Valentines Day...
 
Daddy's Little Valentines
 
Picnicing with all my Luv Bugs...
 
My Hannah Jane ...
 
My Little Valentines...
 
Hanging with Uncle Chase ...
 
Emma loves her Daddy...
 
My two little Peaches at the Peach Blossom Festival at Schnepf Farms...
 
Dinner at the Olive Mill...
 
Emma is partied out, Hannah's still going...
 
Sunday Snuggles...
 
Babies meet Melissa & Andrea...
 
Roomies Belated Annual Christmas Get Together
 
 
 
HAPPY MONDAY ALL....HOPE YOU HAVE A FAB FUN FILLED WEEK!!!
 




1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...