Wednesday, February 27, 2013

That Time I Grew Two People....

 
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about this time in my life.  I neglected to share these photos at the time with the internet....because I was pouting that I was STILL pregnant.  And...as much as I hate to admit it...I was pretty miserable. 
 
Miserable only because I was SO uncomfortable.  Most women, don't carry twins past 32 weekish (or so I was told).  So at this time I was READY...and everyone keep telling me...."oh that's so WONDERFUL that you're STILL carrying"....it's the BEST thing for the babies.
 
  I wanted to cry every time someone said this, because I just wanted to be DONE.  I didn't really "get it" until I saw my healthy baby girls...and realized how truly thankful I was to be able to carry them to full term. 
 
35 Weeks
I'm kind of shocked I'm sharing this photo (wow)...but oh well...that was me, that was that moment....pitiful me and pitiful non decorated Christmas Tree
 
36 Weeks
At this point when I went out in public people would just stare at me....I felt like a cartoon character. 
 
37 Weeks
We were so ready to meet our babies  


38 Weeks
And this was the last photo...on Christmas Day...the babies arrived the next night. 
 
How I got through it .....
 
My Husband...
My Doggies...
My Sweet Brides....
My Family...
 My Friends....
The 8 Pillow Formation
 Set up by Justin every night (sleeping was nearly IMPOSSIBLE..my body ached)
Did I say my husband????  He's amazing....he survived the pregnancy too. I love you honey.
 
 

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...