Monday, June 3, 2013

Manic Monday 6.3.13




Favorite Photo of the Week ~ 
 My little Super Hero Girls!!!!  Love them and all their magical powers!
 
{See Additional Photos Below, Yes I know, I Take LOTS}
 

~MANIC MONDAY~
 
Highlights of last week included:
~I'm very excited to welcome aboard my new summer intern: Stacey McGuire to the J.Starr team!  Stacey is currently attending Colorado State University and is interested in pursuing event/wedding planning.  I'm excited to introduce Stacey to all the glamorous mmm mmm madness! {how great is that Muse song?} 
~Also welcomed aboard Miss Mackenzie, my new nanny/assistant!!!  She's going to be helping me with the babies, home, and business a few days a week. 
~Hannah and Emma got to attend Mr. Liam Keegan's 4th Birthday Party {Super Hero Style!} Andrea and her Mother In Law~ Cindy, even made each child their own cape!!! {As pictured above}
 
I Learned:
~Not so much that I "learned"...... more of a "reconfirming" moment happened...my dad came up and picked up Hannah to stay Saturday night down at my mom and dads house and Emma stayed with us {as she was battling an up and down fever}...the moment my dad pulled away from our home,  I lost it.  I didn't know what to do with only one baby..I was SOOO sad, it was a reconfirming moment...We're suppose to have two babies....because changing only one diaper, making only one bottle, putting only one baby to bed was heartbreaking...I missed my Hannah Bear.
~When I don't "track" my food {calories} I feel gross.  "Tracking food" on my fitness pal or the weight watchers app...is the BEST feeling. I haven't tracked in the past two weeks and I can tell...... because I feel less in control...so as of today, tracking is back on! {8 more lbs to get to "pre babies" weight...let's get this done}.

Yes This Actually Happened:
 ~Apparently pregnancy took a total hit on my teeth, because last week I found out I need  some dental work...costing approx $2,100.00 out of pocket!  Ugggh, I'd much rather spend that kind of money on vacation {oh the joys of being a grown up}
 
Feeling Appreciative:

~For my best friends.  I never really hesitate taking the babies to social outings alone because I know my friends will snatch them right up and love on them... I never have to worry about feeling overwhelmed with two infants.  That's a nice feeling.... I never had a sister, so my girlfriends are my sisters.

Confessions:
~I cried actual tears watching Dumbo with the babies.... geesh Disney, do your movies have to be that sad.
 
New Fab Finds:
~Sugar Free {per my dentist suggestion...uggh} Caramel Macchiato Coffee Mate.  Tastes pretty good, not awesome.... but okay.  Whatever helps to reduce calories and sugar intake right? {oh the joys of being a grown up}

Baby Moments I Want to Remember:
 ~ I can't really handle having a baby that doesn't feel good...it breaks my heart...she's been running a temperature for a while now, she seems much better.....but I'm going to take her into the doc's office today.
~Hannah has started arching her back, as if she's starting to throw little mini fits when she's mad, it's cute.
~We've increased their formula to six ozs now and we are giving them rice cereal pretty regularly now, my big girls.
~Once in awhile, little episodes of "Stranger Danger" are starting to happen with both of them, but after a few minutes they tend to warm up to most people.

I love sending photos like this to our family members to try and "Guess that Baby"}. 
{Emma on the left, Hannah on the right}
 
Hannah's Mad

{Hannah left, Emma right}

Watching Dumbo...

 
Scooting away....hey girls where ya going?

 
How's that hand tasting Ems? 

 
Grammie and her girls...

 
Olive, you're a weirdo...

 
I think Emma looks a lot like her Daddy

 
My friend Andrea, went all out for her son's "Super Hero" Party...it was sooo darling!!! Andrea is super creative ~ I love her style! 
 
 
Sunday Morning, before everyone wakes up, I can sneak in a little journaling for all the thoughts I don't share on the my blog....everyone should journal...it clears the mind.

 
My lonely little baby, wondering where her sis is?
 
 
Whoa! What's this new toy???

 
Super Babies!!!




1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...