Monday, September 30, 2013

Manic Monday 9.30.13

{Babies at their 9 Month Check Up} Hannah LOVES the fishies!

~MANIC MONDAY~ {in photos}
 
Welp, it's Monday.  Monday evening.  And the truth is I'm just too exhausted to try and be witty at the moment... so allow me to share waaaay too many photos of day to day life.... I think this past week was by far  the most domestic one I've had in a long time, fairly uneventful but truth is...I kind of liked it...{shh..don't tell anyone}... 


The buggies and I took several walks....because now WE CAN! Goodbye Summer...  

I made Mediterranean Quinoa...  my new FAV

They're always up for an adventure....

My Loves turned 9 Months...

"Mommy, we see a pattern forming..."

My favorite photographer shot one of my fabulous couple's Engagement Session.  Looking hot Luke & Marlene...
How to shop at Costco with twins.... P.S. Hannah is NOT a fan of the Veggie Sticks!

Smooches from Grammie...
 
Arizona Sunsets....
 
Justin restored the Dining Room table he used to eat at with his Family, for our Dining Room. ..Looks amazing!
 
Pork Chops....because I was proud {sad I know}
 
 
My parents officially kicked my last boxes out of their home, forcing me to make super awkward decisions... like what am I suppose to do with the GIANT trophy I won for my "bike float" in the 4th of July Parade???
Sunday Funday was a Home Improvement/Décor Day...and Sammy was extremely helpful. 
These two....mmm... not so much :)
Daddy enjoyed his last long weekend with his girls as he'll be working like a dawg the next two weeks, shooting double weddings each weekend.
THIS SHOW {Breaking Bad}.  Wow.  I was a nervous wreck because we don't have cable and we NEEDED to see the finale episode {in REAL time} because I didn't want the media to ruin it for us.  Special thanks to Ryan for the awesome hook up!  Oh Walter White...I will miss you so. 
 
 


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...