Friday, November 22, 2013

Meet {Melissa} Fabulous People You Should Know Vol. 4

 

Meet Melissa Jonovich, A Fabulous Person You Should Know.

 
Melissa Jonovich, Stylist for Stella & Dot
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
480.570.4774

www.stelladot.com/melissajonovich
Instagram #mmjonovich


What type of business do you own or are you associated with? 
I am a stylist for Stella & Dot.

What made you decide to open your own business?
I fell in love with their stuff in 2011 and decided to become a stylist earlier this year.  I decided to be a stylist for Stella & Dot because their jewelry is just so awesome! You can dress it up or dress it down.  Everything is so versatile.  I'm not one who likes to take chances with my wardrobe... so my outfits are cute, simple, and comfortable.  But I like to make my outfit stand out with the fun jewelry from Stella & Dot!!!

What makes your business/job special?  
 What makes my job so special is I get to hang out with awesome women at Trunk Shows and just relax, have fun, eat, drink, play dress up and make them feel more beautiful!

How would you describe your personal style? 
My personal style is all about finding the perfect combination for cute and comfy.  Those days are very rare... it seems like you usually can only accomplish one or the other.  But those days you accomplish both! Perfection!!! PS. Stella & Dot helps on those days you just feel comfy... they take care of the cute!

What's your favorite thing to do when you're not working?
My favorite thing to do when I'm not working is spending time with my 5 year old little boy.  He is my world.  He lights up my life! And he is just so gosh darn fun!!!

What would you be doing now if you had listened to your 5-year old self?
I'd be a famous singer or actress! That becomes a reality for very few of us.  But, with the help of Stella & Dot, I can atl east dress like one!! Or try to.  Many celebs have been caught wearing our stuff.

What will make me even more interested in you and/or your business?!
What will make you more interested in Stella & Dot is half their line is under $50!!!

How does your business relate to or benefit the Wedding Industry?
Stella & Dot relates and can benefit the Wedding Industry a lot!!! There is truly something for everyone! Whether it is the bridal shower, the bachelorette party, for the bridesmaids, for the mother of the bride or the bride herself! Everything is so unique and beautiful! And because it's so versatile, you can wear it again and again.


 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...